Reviews for Bathing in the Headmaster's Chambers
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This was too funny! I loved it!
Love rolanda as always :)
LovettSweeney chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
EEK! I absolutley loved this! Omg its not silly it's amazing! It's, it's extatic! Amazing! Wonderful!
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Love rolanda,brilliant idea!
K chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
UPDATE PLEASE! awesome, i laughed out loud
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Ha ha ha! That was highly amusing... xD

I laugh at Madam Hooch... Ha ha ha! xD

That was brilliant! xD
NathanDftba chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Yeah nice (as always)
landslide chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
So now what happens? Will Minerva be bathing in Albus' tub more often? Will he walk into her again? Will romance ensue? Will Rolanda recover from being severley punished by out favourite professor?

Hmm - you have given me a lot to think about!
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
'Tis absolutely brilliant! I love it ... but instead of threatening to throw Rolanda off a cliff, she should have threatened to drown her in the bath ...

Great work

Cuba
littlefiction chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Aw, that was so cute! I love the interaction between the three of them :)
Aurinko chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
HEHEHEHEHEHE I loved it!
ang catalonan chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
very cut!

haha!

i love Hooch and Minerva's reaction to everything that has happened. i like how it ended also, not one of those that suddenly ended with "i love you"s thats so out of the blue. kudos.

~ac
something-like-love chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Awh! That was cute and funny! :D I love Rolanda. She's so conniving. LOL. The last line was wonderous, of course. Great job! ]
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I don't think I've laughed so much in many many weeks, that was marvellous! They were all so well written, in character and the plot was just perfect! Though it could do with another chapter I think... That's just me. But if you can be persuaded, I will beg!

I loved the last line, absolutely perfect Minerva, and I loved ""It's not like we're bathing together," he said.

Again, he pushed these thoughts aside..." Brilliant! Loved it. Write again soon!

xxStellaxx