Reviews for The Ward of Organization XIII
Nic909olas chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
So I just read the description out load, ok what the fuck?
christina.an.7923 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I love your story and the way you changed things around to fill in new stuff for your story is the best i really look forward to your story plus zack being Aofie's sister even better
Pinkbubblegum13 chapter 31 . 12/2/2013
Absolutely loved this! so well written! omg, thank you for your amazing writing skills! seriously, made my day :)
FINAL BOSS BOKUT chapter 6 . 11/8/2009
Yay DemDem! I was listening to the "Sitar Song" by throughout this whole chapter. Over and over and over and over and over again. Lulz.
purplesockz chapter 32 . 8/18/2009
I'll be moving onto your sequel in a minute. I just have to review though, your story is that good.

Wow, that was mood whiplash. Really, everything thing seems so happy, and in the course of one chapter, this had become one of the most depressing stories I've ever read.

Way to tease us with your little trailer. Now I'm dying to read that second story, so I guess I'll go do that now.

Thanks for writing such a wonderful story.
Dreamer on south 5th st chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
Lawl. I was in tears and almost on the floor near the end of this chapter. Awesome story. I love it. Keep writing! _

Dreamer on south 5th st
Talye Kendrin chapter 9 . 2/10/2009
-just started reading this story yesterday-

DX

The part with Zack made me cry... ;O;
Anexi Naie Nightshade chapter 32 . 1/28/2009
Okay you got some explaning do do girl if you think I am going to sit here and cry like a baby then you have got another thing you just made my one favorite carecter become more of a pervert(Axel) and then you go and make him the one who had betaed her that is gust wrong.I don't mean to be mean but it was really depresing for more thing before I go what is the next part of this going to be named because I am now wondering what is going to happen now.

Again sorry for being mean.

Axel fan girl 201
Hijokugei chapter 17 . 12/27/2008
HOLY FUCKSHIT! WHAT THE HELL IS ARES, A FREAKING PSYCHOTIC MANIAC? SHIT, THAT'S DISTURBING!
Hijokugei chapter 8 . 12/24/2008
Bloody fucking hell...
Eiruiel chapter 32 . 12/5/2008
“What are you talking about, Thief?”

“I'm talking about how the Heartless were drawn to you, even though Zack was the one doing all the fighting.”

“So?”

“SO? The darkness can be fed by people's pain of sorrow. Apparently, you still haven't gotten over the man who broke your heart.”

“Th...you don't know anything about that.”

“...Aoife...you are not the first woman to have her heart broken by a man.”

NO! Heart-broken girls become too sulky (And sometimes spoiled! Not saying Aoife will. She's too amazing.) I hope Aoife gets over Axel. Sure, he's cool, I'll admit that, but right now I hate him for messing with her. :
Wolves Call chapter 32 . 11/23/2008
O_O I think I'm in love with your story...That's about all I can say...That and Jason's not the only one of your characters with fan's...*hides
Tim Fortune chapter 32 . 11/18/2008
Wellity, wellity, wellity. I can hardly wait. Esp. with the trailer.

As soon as it pops up, the Magnificent Tim Fortune shall be there, first in line to enjoy the massive spectacle. After all, I can't let a little bad blood spoil my enjoyment of a masterpiece, now can I?

Take your time in crafting it. While I may obessively check my e-mail everyday for any and all updates, I don't pressure anyone into completing the work. I know it takes forever.

And so, I sit and wait for Shatter Unsleep (awesome title by the way). I think maybe I should have read the trailer to the song you suggested, but the minute you said "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" I had to listen to the Maiden song about it. So, I'm well aware of the poem and what it means.

You got a nice tight little universe there, so I am impressed. And I might pick up FFX, as a friend of mine, who for all intents and purposes is Auron, suggested I give it a try.

And so I return to play with the Gods, which is what I relate to better than "average" people. May the Muses fill your head with bright sparkling light and open up the ultimate valves of creativity.

Missing your input, but fully acknowledging why it's not there,

Tim Fortune, Humbled by greatness
Queen Baka chapter 32 . 11/17/2008
Ya, i skipped to the trailer. what? it was really good but confusing. oh well. so many things to think about. well always waiting for the sequel.

-Queen Baka

_
MysticSpiritus chapter 32 . 11/16/2008
Oh, nice looking trailor. And the notes had me giggling too. Looking forward to Shatter Unsleep!

Mystic