Reviews for Seamless
B.B chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
Your story is incredible one of the best Four Brothers story I've ever read on here, please continue when you have a chance, i'm saving this story to look back to see if you update, please do! it's amazingly well written and i'm interested to see how everything turns out, i was wondering if when you do include jack if he and Aria will have a special bond together that causes bobby to be more protective because he will be the baby of the family, it's just a thought and you don't have to include it. Thank you for making this story!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
Love it
Guest chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
Your wording and detail is beautifully presented. Love it
Life is all we got chapter 14 . 3/23/2013
I don't have much to say, except I'm glad I checked this amazing story out.
akagami hime chan chapter 14 . 12/6/2012
God, I love your story so much that I'M CRYING OMG WHY DID YOU LEAVE IT LIKE THAT! WHY
First Lady Lestat chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
I know I'm all late and wrong and this is probably abandoned, but love this and wouldn't mind reading more soon
Grace chapter 14 . 9/25/2012
I'm waiting for that update! You've had me waiting for years I love this story so much! lololol
dangerouslywrong chapter 14 . 11/17/2011
I know you haven't written in awhile but i would really like to see you continue this story. It is amazing and i am VERY interested in the story. This is one of my favorite Four Brothers Fanfiction and like i said, i would love to read the next chapters. I am excited to see how they will react with Jack. Please update soon because it would be a shame for this story to not be finished. You are a great writer and i hope to read more from you.
Alexpowers047 chapter 14 . 8/7/2011
Please continue and bring Jackie in it! :)
xoxoMyRealityIsFiction chapter 14 . 4/1/2011
Okay, wow this is TOO good, why didn't you finish it! Continue this please, I beg of you!
Sidthe chapter 14 . 1/8/2010
YAY Angel's back with the Mercers...sad that he had to go through that but he's with the Mercers so he'll be ok now. Great story I really like it
SighNoMore11 chapter 14 . 1/4/2010
i love this story. i just started it the other day and now that i have come to the last chapter i am sad to see the you haven't updated in FOREVER! lol well i hope you do now. anyways this story is much better than any other that i have read before for four brothers. you do a very good job at portraying the charters. i can't wait until you bring jack in.

UPDATE SOON!

sweeti9090 chapter 14 . 8/28/2009
This story is Amazing! I am not joking. Please please update very soon! Please and Thank You.

Mandie
blissedoutvixen chapter 14 . 8/2/2009
Dam, last chap. Love it.
blissedoutvixen chapter 11 . 8/2/2009
Aw they so fricken cute!