Reviews for Time Together
nekomiko17 chapter 12 . 3/25
I really enjoyed this story! Great job!
MJB24 chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
I FUCKEN LOVE THIS FANFICTION IT IS SOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY xD
Guest chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
o; I lowve you
SimplyPocky chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
What a nice ending, though I'm still a bit worried of Mugen suddenly running off, but I guess Fuu will be there to tie him up or chase him down if he ever tried. And with Jin moving nearby, I'm sure he will be able to help them along the way. Boo, no baby, but still a brilliant ending that left me quite satisfied. It was a great read and I look forward to more stories from you, love:D Maybe a one-shot or a sequel of "family" life. *wink wink*
SimplyPocky chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
Bloody hell *fans myself* that was steamy, love. Forget that last review, this chapter just made me feel all light and fluffy. Although, there's a pinch of worry still lingering for what comes next, I have a feeling everything will work out. They're so great together. Wow, I hope they have a kid. I can't imagine Mugen being a dad, but it would definitely be something to see.
SimplyPocky chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
Oh my, I had some seriously mixed feelings about this chapter. I couldn't help but think that Fuu's seduction was nice for a change, but I knew it was going to lead to something bad. I didn't think Mugen would snap though. Fuu really irritated me, but I guess I forgot about that as the chapter went on.
But jeez I still couldn't enjoy their sappy smut because I can't help but think that they don't know about each others feelings!D: Still, you write some steamy scenes, love. It was top.
SimplyPocky chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
So short, but so fun. Fuu really knows how to handle Mugen, it's kind of cute, though I feel sorry for him because it's kind of like he's being played with...at least from his perspective. Fuu needs to come out and tell him her feelings already!
SimplyPocky chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
Oh I love love love Jin! And poor Mugen I just want to coddle him, that was so sad. Fuu needs to be the badass I know she is, take charge, and tie Mugen down and never let him go.
SimplyPocky chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
Oh my this is going to get interesting. I really do adore Jin, he's such a great help
SimplyPocky chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Oh blimey hell, Mugen is jumping to conclusions again! Just when poor Fuu has realized she's in love, Mugen is realizing she has abandonment issues. These two are mental and it's driving me mad! They need to talk and Jin needs to help them sort this shit out!
SimplyPocky chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Oh, so close! that was so cute, I loved it. Fuu is an all-around ace girl, I'm surprised Mugen has so much self-control. And, looks like Jin is back. I love the guy, but he showed up too soon. Bloody hell, guess things are about to get tense again:[ They were making such progress too *sigh*
SimplyPocky chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
I love how Mugen comes to such wild conclusions, but I suppose evidence would point to those conclusions. He should be more honest with himself, but I guess that just wouldn't be Mugen, huh? Still loving the storyXD
SimplyPocky chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Fuu's all grown up now and now knows how to handle Mugen. I love it. This story is top so far and very well written.
SimplyPocky chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
What a great reunion, can't wait to see what happens next:D
SimplyPocky chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
My, oh my, why have I not discovered this story before today! it's brilliant, I absolutely love it. I can tell this is going to be an exciting read. Thank you for making my day:]