Reviews for Time Together
amber chapter 12 . 9/26/2016
this was well written. amazing
Guest chapter 12 . 8/30/2016
Extremely late but daaaamn.. this should have been in the anime.. couldn't stop reading , hope you're still writing .. it was great
Guest chapter 12 . 8/6/2016
There is a plant that forces infertility...i just don't recall it...
j.d.y chapter 12 . 3/23/2016
This was wonderful! :D
PineappOwl chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
Loved it from beginning to end. C:
Crystal chapter 12 . 6/11/2015
Hey, so its 6/11/15. I just finishes Samurai Champloo on hulu. I have read a bunch and love yours the most! Email me if you have anything new! I'd love to follow it. Very cool plot, loved the romance play and tryst between all 3.
lollipop-chan chapter 12 . 3/16/2015
this was so adorable and amazing, i loved it!
Soul Raider 116 chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
I am well aware that this story is long since completed. I feel compelled to share my reaction to this chapter though...

Jin, as caring as he tends to be, seemed way out of character. But I loved him that way. Manipulative Jin is awesome with all his bad acting. Lol. I laughed so hard, it made my night, seriously. And the way he quashed all attempts at protest at the end with his chipper invite to Mugen as he dragged him from the house...hah!

Everyone else seemed very in character, though. Which made it all the more fun to read Jin as you portrayed him. Can't wait to see the conversation with Mugen in the next chapter...so away I go!
Babethetacostho chapter 12 . 7/12/2014
Omg, that was sooooo gooooddd! Nice job!
storywriter dream chapter 12 . 5/12/2014
This was a great story! I was afraid I had read all the fuugen fanfictions and then I stumbled across this gem and I am so glad I did! Great Job!
arcanelies chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
I really enjoyed this story! Great job!
MJB24 chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
I FUCKEN LOVE THIS FANFICTION IT IS SOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY xD
Guest chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
o; I lowve you
SimplyPocky chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
What a nice ending, though I'm still a bit worried of Mugen suddenly running off, but I guess Fuu will be there to tie him up or chase him down if he ever tried. And with Jin moving nearby, I'm sure he will be able to help them along the way. Boo, no baby, but still a brilliant ending that left me quite satisfied. It was a great read and I look forward to more stories from you, love:D Maybe a one-shot or a sequel of "family" life. *wink wink*
SimplyPocky chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
Bloody hell *fans myself* that was steamy, love. Forget that last review, this chapter just made me feel all light and fluffy. Although, there's a pinch of worry still lingering for what comes next, I have a feeling everything will work out. They're so great together. Wow, I hope they have a kid. I can't imagine Mugen being a dad, but it would definitely be something to see.