Reviews for Time Together
Crystal chapter 12 . 6/11
Hey, so its 6/11/15. I just finishes Samurai Champloo on hulu. I have read a bunch and love yours the most! Email me if you have anything new! I'd love to follow it. Very cool plot, loved the romance play and tryst between all 3.
lollipop-chan chapter 12 . 3/16
this was so adorable and amazing, i loved it!
Soul Raider 116 chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
I am well aware that this story is long since completed. I feel compelled to share my reaction to this chapter though...

Jin, as caring as he tends to be, seemed way out of character. But I loved him that way. Manipulative Jin is awesome with all his bad acting. Lol. I laughed so hard, it made my night, seriously. And the way he quashed all attempts at protest at the end with his chipper invite to Mugen as he dragged him from the house...hah!

Everyone else seemed very in character, though. Which made it all the more fun to read Jin as you portrayed him. Can't wait to see the conversation with Mugen in the next away I go!
Babethetacostho chapter 12 . 7/12/2014
Omg, that was sooooo gooooddd! Nice job!
storywriter dream chapter 12 . 5/12/2014
This was a great story! I was afraid I had read all the fuugen fanfictions and then I stumbled across this gem and I am so glad I did! Great Job!
arcanelies chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
I really enjoyed this story! Great job!
MJB24 chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
Guest chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
o; I lowve you
SimplyPocky chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
What a nice ending, though I'm still a bit worried of Mugen suddenly running off, but I guess Fuu will be there to tie him up or chase him down if he ever tried. And with Jin moving nearby, I'm sure he will be able to help them along the way. Boo, no baby, but still a brilliant ending that left me quite satisfied. It was a great read and I look forward to more stories from you, love:D Maybe a one-shot or a sequel of "family" life. *wink wink*
SimplyPocky chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
Bloody hell *fans myself* that was steamy, love. Forget that last review, this chapter just made me feel all light and fluffy. Although, there's a pinch of worry still lingering for what comes next, I have a feeling everything will work out. They're so great together. Wow, I hope they have a kid. I can't imagine Mugen being a dad, but it would definitely be something to see.
SimplyPocky chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
Oh my, I had some seriously mixed feelings about this chapter. I couldn't help but think that Fuu's seduction was nice for a change, but I knew it was going to lead to something bad. I didn't think Mugen would snap though. Fuu really irritated me, but I guess I forgot about that as the chapter went on.
But jeez I still couldn't enjoy their sappy smut because I can't help but think that they don't know about each others feelings!D: Still, you write some steamy scenes, love. It was top.
SimplyPocky chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
So short, but so fun. Fuu really knows how to handle Mugen, it's kind of cute, though I feel sorry for him because it's kind of like he's being played least from his perspective. Fuu needs to come out and tell him her feelings already!
SimplyPocky chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
Oh I love love love Jin! And poor Mugen I just want to coddle him, that was so sad. Fuu needs to be the badass I know she is, take charge, and tie Mugen down and never let him go.
SimplyPocky chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
Oh my this is going to get interesting. I really do adore Jin, he's such a great help
SimplyPocky chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Oh blimey hell, Mugen is jumping to conclusions again! Just when poor Fuu has realized she's in love, Mugen is realizing she has abandonment issues. These two are mental and it's driving me mad! They need to talk and Jin needs to help them sort this shit out!