Reviews for Heartbreaker
samantha.j.canavan chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I just happened upon your story today and would like to congratulate you on such an aspiring piece of fanfiction. The plot is very nice and includes incredible details that most other authors fail to incorporate. I know that it's been awhile since you've worked on this piece but I'd really appreciate it if you could continue your work of art. I've never read such a mind blowing, riveting fanfiction where I get sucked in before the first scroll of the page. Good job and keep up the great work. You've definitely created another loyal fan today. 3
EzraTheBlue chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
This was an enjoyable read- even digging it up all this time later! If you had more planned, I would have loved to have read it, but your style is great and you really did make Gojyo seem convincingly female. Great job!
lilemoneko chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
please sir may we have another. . .chapter? D im in love with this story
The Animal Monster chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
Since it was a long time this one was up-dated I don't know if I'll get a response but for the heck of it: Please continue on this.
blueminx87 chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
umm-would you please be so kind as to continue your story...this is the first ever goyjo/gender-bender fic I've actually read and liked. So please oh please update (even though its beeen 2 years) pretty pretty please with sugar on top? Q,Q
Chronos Kitsune chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
Okay, so I know you haven't updated in awhile but I thought I'd review anyways. I love this story. It's very well written and you've really captured the characters. I know there's probably no change of you updating this but I just wanted to let you know ho much I've enjoyed it.
Asalea chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
Kya (fan heart explosion XD) big kiss
Defunct1010101 chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
hm nice!

first gender-bender i have read, and i am liking it alot!

STOP TORTURING sanzo please ;)

looking forward to the next installment :)

well done!
Jane Opries chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
You must continue or I might die from withdrawls! I love it so much and i have been waiting now for a year to see the end! Continue mi love!
Kyashii chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
Wahh! I loved this story so much! I was super impressed how you manage to keep Gojyo in character throughout it all-gender-bendin' ain't easy! FANTASTIC job Hee, and Sanzo was such a prick, but so fangirlable at the end And that twist! I SO thought it was Sanzo...but it was Kougaiji! XD Exceptionally awesome. Why aren't there more reviews? LOL! O GREAT STORY ONCE AGAIN!
met chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
is this fic gonna be updated?

gods, i'm loving the story so far. get those two together already, please love the way they dance around eachother doh, its about time... poor sanzo n gojyo, all they've gotta do is be genuine about their feeling!

great work, thanks for the chapter so far 3
DNAngel 2 chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
Oi! What's wrong with you? Update this masterpiece already! I've been waiting for months! We all have!
lazy chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
oh yeah, i forgot one important thing that makes me love this fic even more:

AND GOJYO's a GIRL !

that's so frickin awesome!
lazy chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
HOLY CRAP! i mean holy fucking crap! i have no idea where i've been, but obviously i've been missing the BEST saiyuki fic ever!

...but then again i got to spend the past couple of hours reading five awesome chapters.. so NOW I NEED MORE - - RIGHT THIS MINUTE ... aah

Seriously this has everthing thing that i love: which is mostly just gojyo!

and some sort-of-not-really-unrequited love with sanzo (who is a stupid dick, but apparently can be taught)

and kou getting teased and turned down hard (so so sweet! tango-dumped)

and goku (who tends to irritate me) but who's really sweet

and hakkai as mature (of course) and protective (cool twist on the gojyo-hakkai friendship thing)

this is so full of ABSOLUTE WIN ! ! ! !

and now i just want more... perhaps i could entice the muse with cookies?
MeEksiNs chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
i so hope u gonna conitnue this fic. i luv this version of Gojyo. while female, he's still relatively in character - except he's not a slutty version of himself

i luv all the characters also, i mean they're pretty much in character as well tho i cant say about Kougaji tho - but it's believable i mean i like the fact that he walked away instead of forcing himself on her.

just wondering about Gojyo's bro - what would he think of her if they ever come across each other in her 'she version'?

thanks for sharing this wonderful fic! - would so love to know how their relaitonship goes.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »