Reviews for Forever in your debt
heartbreakerninja chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
soo are you gonna write anymore to go with this one?
GlaringEyes chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
Great story! It is good to know that the Ronin Warriors have come to the scouts' aid in Sailor Moon R arc too.

Once again I felt the action/fight scenes a bit rushed, but I still liked the story's overall quality.

One thing I really like about your SM-RW stories are the cutscenes from the animated series. I remembered quite a lot ot them in the prequel "New Friends, New Enemies" (I knew both series from the TV series, unfortunately I didn't read the mangas).

Congratulations once again for you work!
Hocapontas chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
What's with the orb? Is this story finished? If so will there be a sequel? Is there ANY way for the Ronins and Scouts to be with the ones they love? Great story! I absolutely loved the story before this one!
angel of life chapter 2 . 6/3/2001
i love the first part i love the sequel even more!
SpitefulHope chapter 2 . 2/4/2001
It's great! Wonderful story! I love it and the one before.. But i was bad and didn't review.. I'm sorry! I was anxious to read this one! ::sweat drops:: Well anyway.. Wil there be more in this story line? Please? Usagi so deserves Rowan! (And Vice versa!) Keep up the work!
Bulma.18 chapter 1 . 11/22/2000
I just love this fic and the one before it they both bring out what would happen if the two anime's ever met but I did think in the first fic that they were a bit to friendly they didn't even know the sailor scouts and they're putting their arms around the scouts shoulders. And it was sad how the warlords and kuyra died. and I really think Rowen and serena should have ended up together. Other than than TOTTALY AWESOME!
no Dua chapter 1 . 11/18/2000
hall cool. Grat!
Silver Dragonfly chapter 1 . 8/12/2000
Cool! Will there be more? Tell Me? You do a good job putting these two shows togther.
Silver Dragonfly chapter 1 . 8/12/2000
A CLIFFHANGER!(BIG GROWL. STOMPING HEARD AND A DOOR SLAMS.)
Sukey Mizuno chapter 1 . 7/2/2000
More sequels, more sequels. Make them meet the outer scouts! Or maybe have another scout who is sailor ice crystal that is Ami's little sister and have her and Rowan fall in love? Oh, well worth a try, nobody likes my idea.
M.Jade chapter 1 . 6/25/2000
Ooh, cliffhanger! Ah, that was sweet ... But poor Rowen. Everyone has a Scout 'cept for him. Ah well, looks like he has Mia *shudders* Good job!
M.Jade chapter 1 . 6/25/2000
Good beginning ... Can't wait to read more! _
Ella chapter 1 . 6/25/2000
That was really good! Just like all your other stories!