Reviews for Five Ways Miss Parker & Jarod Didn't Meet
Ori1 chapter 5 . 2/24/2009
I recently discovered this story and I have enjoyed it greatly. This is my favorite chapter. The UST between Mia and Jared is terrific. Mia as the escaped Pretender is too wonderful. I love the banter between the two of them. A fun little look into a possible world.
beege chapter 6 . 12/2/2007
Freaking genius. I'm not sure which one I love most. The way you Jarod and Miss Parker in these AU's - especially the role reversal - is spot on. I just wish there was a possibility of some of thme being continued.
AngusH chapter 6 . 11/3/2007
Great!

I really liked the idea of chapter 6 where MP helped with the escape, but I also really liked the ones where she was a pretender too.

It was a clever idea to write these stories and it turned out really nicely.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
I think this version is the best of all. great job!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
you do know that MP and Gates met ONLY because Jarod sent him to MP, plying matchmaker, right?

There is no way MP and Gates would've met any other way, especially not in some other life. They were not meant to be, they sure as hell were not soulmates, they had nothing in common. They were not even compatible.

thank god he was killed before MP could've gone away with him, much less do something stupid as marrying him or even having his kids (shudder).

From the first ep onward the only man MP was meant for, the only soulmate she had, the only man she was meant to eventually marry and get pregnant by, was Jarod.
nightowl chapter 6 . 7/27/2007
All of the short stories could be used as a longer epic, each of them delivered the dynamics of the characters, each was well written. It will be interesting to see your next work- you will be doing another when you have the series so well in mind won't you?
Ginger6 chapter 6 . 7/25/2007
Haven't been in the loop much lately but I'm SO glad I checked in today and found this highly entertaining gem! You completely nailed the sense of sexy fun of the Jarod/Parker dynamic, which is what drew me to these two in the first place.

Bravo! I sincerely hope you'll find that writing Jarod and Parker is like potato chips - it's impossible to stop at just one!

G:-)
Teddy78 chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
I have to agree with the other reviews, the meetings were great and the characters in character. Are you sure you can't be persuaded to/bullied into writing more meetings or developing some of these beginnings into longer stories?
KatieQ chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
Oh wow! I loved the last two, especially number 6, you are right it was entirely plausible. I hope this wasn't the last one, but if it was, I hope you plan to write more in the future! Thanks so much for sharing.. it was such a nice treat to have such wonderful writing everyday this past week!

- K
Elaine chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
To tired to try for the bonus points, but not to tired to tell you how much I enjoyed the "meetings." You should try a full length story; I'm sure you can conjure up a few more of your wonderful and new ideas for us. :)
Katescats chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
Hi

It' me again. I love it parker as the Pretender. And Jarod is Mr. Parker son good story. Also yet i can see Miss Parker as the one who help Jarod get away.
imag1ne chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
All six scenarios were wonderful. It was obvious you put a lot of thought into the plots, descriptions and, of course, the dialouge. I think my favorites though, are numbers 1, 3 and 6 -they could very easily be manipulated into the canon of the show. Although I definitely enjoyed the others, too.

Thanks for the read. Hope you plan on posting more!
Riana1 chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
This was perfect for the canon of the show, and you are right the creators of the Centre have read waay too amny VC Andrews novels.

I enjoy how you appeal to the intellectual attraction between Jarod and Miss Parker- how ever attractive they are, the real passion is the meeting of the minds.
Riana1 chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
Miss Parker as the Pretender. You are evil, may I be the first to welocome you when you begin your plans to be the overlord of the world.
whashaza chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
Very good, as Sydney would say. Loved the interaction with MP and J in these six meetings. Your wrote them well, and dammit, leaving me wanting more. Hope that you'll continue one of these meetings into something creativily more.