Reviews for I am your Father
Kanna Raimi chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
hmmm...I'm intrigued...but who is Tag (an OC?)?
2amBer chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
i love it. great job w/ the charactors
sue chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
is there no more
xxjaegrrr chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
uwaaaaaaaaah awesome~~~
angel chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
Umm...hi! My name is Angel Song. I'm 16 years old. I was just browsing fanfictions when I came across "I Am Your Father." It had an interesting name, so I just thought I'd check it out. It is SUPER fantastic so far. I really hope you can come up with a good 3rd chapter. You should add as many of those moments like that one with Tag and Lenalee in the library as possible ;) Many people love reading those types of texts - the ones that make you get violent butterflies in the pit of your stomach and laugh uncontrollably. Most of the time, that's the whole reason people even read fanfiction - it least, that's how I feel. But it's on a really good path right now. I especially like the part where Lavi's teacher says, "Lovely eye patch, BTW." And Lavi says, "I can help you get one, if you want." You have no idea how many times I've wanted to "smart off" like that to my teachers, but I haven't had the guts. Plus, I'm pretty sure they make more of an exception in anime. (hmph - sad truth unfortunately - T_T) Anyway, so you mentioned Kingdom Hearts at the beginning of the 2nd chapter. I just recently won that game, but it took a total of 4 days, as in, no rest at night either, but when I finally finished after I beat Xion and Riku ... I couldn't stop crying all day, all night. Why'd I have to defeat one of my 2 best friends in the world then completely forget about her. I felt so attached to Xion and Axel once the game was over
Dei-kun chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
I went to a cathloc school from 4th through 8th grades...Living where I do, it souldn't be hard to be gay, but I don't think any of my schoolmates were (when I went there: Last time I saw one of the people in my class, he acted differently...XD ).

My best friends and I all spent our free time talking Yaoi (we were all girls (sadly)), and if I'd had a book like Lenalee's, I SO would've brought it to show them.

This is fun to read; I can see it at my old school.
takara94 chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
o.O O.o Kanda didn't appear~! And the next chapters not there~! T.T
takara94 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This is so interesting~~
NakedKing chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
i like it ...ur realy good at riting!
Cross - The Damned Alchemist chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
Oh...! This reminds me of a yaoi series I forgot the name of. Just a bit. ~ I really like it! OwO~ Please continue soon! ~
xplacebo chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
"He’s probably some kind of a sadist or masochist or a vegan… Those were the only explanations I could think of that would cause a person to turn out like that." Hahahaaha! That was brilliant...oh, wait. I'm a vegan. xD Naw, but it was still hilarious.

Great first chapter, by the way. I really like how write all of the characters, especially Lavi. That poor, sexy, moron...
doomshuriken chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Awesomeness! I like this one a lot... and it isn't 112.7% filler. You're getting started on RhodexLenalee, and that's very important. In any case, you have an excellent writing style, and I love the humor!

Like I said, awesomeness!
iruka92 chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
INTERESTING.

:D
Nebelkind chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
I wanna read more!

I wonder if Mana dies in this fic and if Cross will appear and if Allen has his abilitties from the circus...

So, please update soon, so I can find out!
darkangelwings90 chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
i really like this! please update soon!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »