Reviews for To Assure
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Nice story!
Kammyh chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
It was really a sweet and adorable story, I really liked it! It was a meaningful heart to heart for Yuuri, and I will always love a half asleep Wolfram!
anon azure chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
EP

I'M FEELING MY FACE BLUSH!
Eris Mackenzie chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
-melts into a puddle of goo- Aw, how cute. -blissful sigh-
istopped chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
so cute!

i super love wolfram, from the bottom of my heart.

hehe ; )

nice one!
Daikaio chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
This was really sweet. *feels inspired to update her YuuRam fanfics*
HopelessOsaka chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
This warmed *my* heart.

I can come up with more cliches too. Look- I *heart* this. Totally.

...

...

No, that was only two. :P

But this is about *that time*-that sad time where Wolfram lost his heart in which I went: OMGNO!11 T-T;; and also- my Yuuram *actually* seriously boosted from its usual lax position all throughout the series, and as such made HAPPINESS to me. X3

This was honeyed to the finest extent- the extent that doesn't make people start choking. :S The part I adored the most was when sleepy Wolfram began talking, but the entire piece is rounded magnificently... especially because Yuuri's point of view is grasped well- not OOC to the point he's Gunter, but to the point he's genuinely relieved and finally shows his affections towards Wolfram... while Wolfram's asleep. XD

In conclusion, this is being faved. The end. :D

_ Luffs and kisses! Osaka-neechan
ulrichyumiodd chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
It is so cute... I like it. Hem, I am french and my English is a little bit weird... but I want to comment your fanfiction. Well, it is a good storie. Short and sweet. And... (sorry I don't know how to said this in French)... bravo ! '
Yuuram88 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
AW that's so sweet. They are so cute together. Great work!
RumorUnderOath chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
aww thats so sweet! wolfram didnt have a huge part in this one tho... T_T