Reviews for Long Time Ahead
Katea-Nui chapter 21 . 11/30/2010
Oh man! Ohmanohmanohman! I SINCERLY hope you're not gonna stop it there! Seriously! You CAN'T leave me hanging like this!
SecretSnow chapter 21 . 10/9/2010
I'm taking a chance writing this, because i'm supposed to be in bed sleeping, but i just need to say that ironhide is an IDIOT GAH! he just screams 'stereotypical male being an idiot and saying stupid shit when he doesn't mean it', though it does fit in with his character very well. I know you haven't updated in a long time but I genuinely hope to see this updated someday soon, I want to see Ratchet's first reaction to finding out about Ironhide's spark condition and i want to see the pair reconcile, this is beautifully well done with interlacing angst and humore that leaves me wanting more!
The Perfect Spell chapter 21 . 10/16/2009
“If that truly is the case, Ironhide, then I’ve had quite enough of ‘casual romps’.” he said, turning and heading out the door of the black mech’s quarters before ever giving the other mech a chance to retaliate.

I feel bad for thinking like this, but go Ratchet for snubbing Ironhide and showing him up for turning down his offer.
Anonymous chapter 21 . 4/6/2009
This review is for everything up to chapter 21...

I loved this. Especially how they were dealing with human things like the game of Uno and the substance known as "Fluffer-Nutter." And really, I want to see more of this. If you can, I'd love to see a more, ahem, "lemony" scene between Ironhide and Ratchet. I normally don't actually like Transformers stuff but you did a great job here. Sam was sweet and IC too.

Please, please continue this.
Kittylover9399 chapter 21 . 4/4/2009
Oh noes Ironhide, you're a fool -_-

You go fix that you bad mech you! D:

Good chapter, can't wait to see the next
ShadowFire chapter 21 . 4/1/2009
Yea update! I hope this isn't the ent of this story line. Its so good and hurt ratchet is so sad to read.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 21 . 3/29/2009
Now we see what the Ward 4 patients are really all about...and it's heartbreaking! The bit about Ratchet leaving the political world because he couldn't really do anything rings so true...one mech against the world is a lonely place to be. And Hide at his softest...trying to talk with Ratchet and save him from himself. And then Ratchet totally changes the game and the poor old warhorse gets caught off guard...and words become the enemies. Poor Ratch, just lashing out in the pain and hurt, and Hide trying to make it better be making it worse...gah, we need more!
Bluebird Soaring chapter 20 . 3/29/2009
Ironhide is a good source of strength for Ratchet. And since he's a mech of few words, just being there physically as support is the best medicine for Rach...I am curious what Ward 4 means...is that severe cases? Just the way Ratchet responded to the code struck me as interesting.
Cazcatharsis chapter 21 . 3/29/2009
*glare*

Ironhide and his big yappy mouth.
mdnytryder chapter 21 . 3/29/2009
Oh man, Ironhide should have thought before he opened his mouth. But it happens to all of us.
AMAPADME chapter 21 . 3/29/2009
Wow That was so gut wrenching. Kind of know how Ratchet feels too. Great chapter.
AMAPADME chapter 20 . 3/28/2009
Oh wow Great chapter. Love how Ratchet finally gave in and how Ironhide was there to accept and that he already knew.
xStarSaber chapter 20 . 3/28/2009
Great chapter, what will happened next with them on teh berth togther :3.
Sergeant Duck chapter 20 . 3/28/2009
Holy sh*t! You updated! I now officially worship the ground you walk on! If you and I are ever in the same area I owe you a beer or something 'cause you just made a craptacular day pull a complete 180!
Kittylover9399 chapter 19 . 1/25/2009
As always, can't wait to read more :)