Reviews for Window of Opportunity
Jobey in Error chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I like the formatting-was clever, but, to be perfectly honest, was a bit on the boring side. No one seemed to have much life in them. I'm not much for greyish fics, but you'll have to excuse this as a personal taste thing. I'm certainly not denying it was well done.
ishandtwofourths chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
oh, lovely. it was quite nice to see a new fic from you, it's been a while. and as usual, great job...

i'm a sucker for fics where not much happens. er, wait, that doesn't sound right... what i'm trying to say is that i like when thoughts and feelings and seemingly unimportant moments are the focus, and they all add up to something more significiant, rather than there being some complex plot with tons of action and whatnot. so yes, this was one of those fics, and i very much enjoyed it. so huzzah.
siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
] I liked this a lot!
Lady Bracknell chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I really liked this, how the start of each different part is an elaboration on what's gone before. It gives a real sense of how Tonks' thoughts about him, and feelings, even, change over time.

I really loved Tonks' bracketted thoughts, too, that slight sense that she doesn't want to slip into reading too much into things in case she's wrong. And it really was nuanced friendhsip, too, not so much about growing attraction, but rather comraderie and understanding, which is an interesting take.

If you ever fancied writing it, it'd be interesting to see a Remus and Tonks like this inch towards something more.