Reviews for Life in the gutter
the wallflower144 chapter 1 . 5/24
The concept of this story is very interesting, I only read the first chapter and I'm already intrigued.
Hime-Kim Uchiha chapter 19 . 4/18
this story deserve so much more like! beautiful thanks for writing this awesome story
Hime-Kim Uchiha chapter 12 . 4/18
"am not whoring my self kakashi" lmao
Hime-Kim Uchiha chapter 1 . 4/18
this reminds me of an animation called "Ratatouille" the rat that can cook...it's my first time reading this story and I had to leave a review...it's Soo cute on to chapter 2
Jhessa Mae chapter 9 . 3/7
:O

He'd give up crackers to be w/Naruto?!

Outrageous! I need my Ritz.

[But then again, I need my Naru]

{:'{

Goodbye Ritz. Goodbye cheese crackers.

...

Well, at least I have bread. [{:/ Right?]
emowoods205 chapter 8 . 11/16/2017
Sasuke is so cute asking Naruto out on date and being all excited over crackers. (I wish this was a SasuNaru Mpreg so Naruto could get pregnant...) I just really want Sasuke to confess his love already and everything that's happened...I want them to make love and have many Uchiha Babies!
emowoods205 chapter 7 . 11/16/2017
Wow Leo is such a fucking asshole he throws Naruto off the bridge knowing full well that he could die drowning and instead of trying to save him he runs away! I'm so happy Sasuke saved Naruto..
emowoods205 chapter 6 . 11/16/2017
Sakura is so ANNOYING and Leo is a full on DOUCHEBAG! I hope Naruto is ok and Yessss finally Sasuke is human I wonder who changed him into a human..
emowoods205 chapter 5 . 11/16/2017
Sakura is so fucking annoying if she does anything I'm going to kill her! Sasuke is so in live and adorable...
emowoods205 chapter 4 . 11/16/2017
XD When Shikamaru asked if Naruto was 'Pregnant or something'. Shit I don't want Sasuke to mate with anyone especially Sakura...I'm already pretty upset Kakashi has mated and has kids...So I'm super glad Sasuke turned the offer to be with her down!
emowoods205 chapter 3 . 11/15/2017
Poor Naruto he's so lonely I hope Sasuke turns into a human soon...Sasuke is so sweet bringing Naruto flowers 3. (Yay KakaIru!)
emowoods205 chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
Leo is such an asshole forcing himself on Naruto like that! (I love how possessive and protective Sasuke is of Naruto it's so adorable!) XD Kakashi is also a rat I hope there is some KakaIru in the future!
emowoods205 chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
Awee Naruto sounds so kind and adorable he's so sweet and caring couldn't even harm a rat...And he's sixteen so young...It's so cute how just showing a little kindness can come a long way... (Sasuke is so adorable falling in love with Naruto even though Naruto is human and he is a rat.)
Let It Go chapter 19 . 6/24/2017
This is one AMAZING story my goodness! Thank you so very much my friend.
Why0Am0i0Here chapter 16 . 4/26/2016