Reviews for A Piece of The Past
The Gummy Worm King chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
YAY!

Lindy has been redeemed!

I love this fanfiction!

I know you've probably forgotten this story, but could you update soon?

The Last of The Really Great Whangdoodles is my favorite book in the entire world.

I love, love, loved it.

This is a really, reaally good fanfic. UPDATE SOON! :D
filllerfillerfiller chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This sounded so much like the original book! Except for the part about Lindy/Mel, that is. That's so sad; she was my absolute favorite character. Very good voice, not many grammatical errors that I could find (you don't know how rare that is). Tom was always sort of a side character in terms of thoughts and personality; a more in-depth delve into his character is welcoming. Again, sounds very much like the original Whangdoodle!

Beware, The Cookie Elf is watching you (don't freak out, that's how I sign all my reviews. I have a reputation to keep up, after all.)!
greta chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
AMAZING STORY! i remember wen i read the last of the great whangdoodles in 3rd grade...my favorite story back then and still one of them rite now:] OMG PLASE UPDATE! SOON! VERY SOON! AS IN ASAP SOON! lol i love the story
elorid'sdragonscrimbit chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
y have u stopped writing this? it was great so far! i would like this to continue, but it's been a year now, and so now im wondering, if u don't decide to pick this up soon, could i take it? i want to try something with this story, but only if it's okay with u.
soccerplayinghorses chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Yes we are the flamer girls. To explain shortly we read ramdom stories and find bad stuff.

O.K. first off is your summary you can't just tell readers that might have not saw the story yet that your taking time off because you have better things to do! What! Writing comes first to your readers! It's not like real authors take time off and forget their stories! People are counting on you! GET IT IN YOUR STINKIN HEAD!
flowermasters chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Pretty good. . . Love the book, though. Perhaps you should try not to make Lindy (Mel, whatever) a bit less . . . I don't know how to put it lightly, but a little less annoying and stupid and make her more like the character in the book, although with a bit more maturity and more polished behavior. I love what you did with Tom . . . he seems to have matured very well and yet still retains the character's feel. And Ben is a little brattish, particularly at the end of the first chapter, but he's a college student, so I'll cut him some slack. Hope this overly-long review helps out!

Hannah
CoolCoquette chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Wow. I didn't think anyone else had ever read this book! The public-library librarian said it had never been checked out by anyone but me!
Peridot Tears chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
PLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS BRILLIANT AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Poor Tom, bet he misses the Whifflebird. Poor Splintercat, if he sees Lindy like this...
JH chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
It's pretty good, nice writing techniques, however, you were a little tough on Lindy and Ben too. It was cool that you gave Tom the center of attention, but, I mean, Lindy and Ben couldn't be that stubborn. Just my opinion. Good job!
Inkbug chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
Hey! :) I loved this book, and still do. So you have NO idea how happy seeing this made me!

I truly hope that this gets updated someday soon!

-TBB
Liz chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
I think this is amazing! Terribly sad but very good. I thought that Ben was very realistic so good job with him. He seems able to change into an older version of himself in the book. But I think Lindy could use a little change. I cant at all imagine Lindy turning into the character she is in your writing. I would recommended making her a little bit closer to her old self. Because the way she is acting is making me hate her and she will be very hard to change in the following adventure. Thanks for the story. Good luck. and keep writing! cant wait to hear more!
harrypotterlover98 chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
i really liked your story please keep going
Alexa The Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
What are wangdoodles? I don't get it
a little erratic chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
THERES NO SUCH THING AS WHANGDOODLES!
Blablabla chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
That was cool; what about the ending though? no one knows what The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles is do they?