Reviews for The Woman Knows
ArmoredSoul chapter 3 . 7/19/2009

F yes.

I like seeing more of Juno.

She's a tough ol' bird, but an endearing one with a thankless job she does anyway.

Pretty awesome gal.
Cascaper chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
Yes. Let the madness reign. And be ready for frequent headaches. So good!
Cascaper chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
Oh...*chuckle* Now the fun begins. Get the up-lighting and scary music ready.
Cascaper chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
"into the welcome black on unconsciousness." I think you meant "of" unconsciousness...but this is a great explanation of how Juno came to be in charge of that ill-starred bureaucratic nightmare that is what I call the Death Office.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 3 . 6/7/2008
That was to cute. Love how she saved him and helped him become the fun-loving, adorable-in-a-gross-kind-of-way, rapscallion we all love. Nice work :)
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
Wow. You did a great job of figuring out the details on this. I love that her first concern is focused on B- LOL.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Interesting concept. I like that it's not a neverending job. It's really strange to think of her as meek.
Ashley Ann Eubanks chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I am neither for nor against's you an indifferent review...
Mad-Hatter-LCarol chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
bj as an office drone? *snorts* no WONDER he's so happy to see her... *laughes* get ready for some mayham, boss lady IT'S SHOW TIME! *do-da-doo-da-do-do-do* (er, i think thats how the theme song goes ((it's been awhile))

"Soon her life would be filled with laughter, chaos, fun, impending doom, friendship, and something about banishment..."

love that line...

... hey, wait, how'd beej know she'd let 'm out?

as always, a pleasure to read your storys- everytime, something good to look forward to

Shelly chapter 3 . 8/13/2007
I've already been chastised for being a few days late on seeing that you'd posted the final chapter - Loki says it's very good, especially about The B-Man being so Cheshire Cat-like at the beginning of his entrance.

Shouldn't Juno already know that while some choices may not be wise to begin with, interesting things can result from them? Madness is fun, after all *grins* as we both know.

Something to bide your time with? Hmm...maybe freaking out over school? Going back to Pieces? Being buried under all your new books? Finding a costume for Ren Fair? Merely suggestions from the two trying to find the perfect thread for a tatted leafy choker.
Kawaii Usagi Chan San chapter 3 . 8/13/2007
aw! XD that was so cute! i loved it! it's so sweet how she more or less SAVED him! and how he got all excited about his new job _ i loved this story! it's a good platform for these two to start from _ very nicely done! *hug*

good luck with your others works!
Llewlyn chapter 3 . 8/12/2007
Delightful! That she set him 'free'? That she set him loose- makes a wonderful start to the adventure- *adores*- i wonder how long it takes for her to want to give him the toss? :D

"After a life of miserable well-behaved doldrums a little chaos looked like a welcome change."

Amen! Love this. Thank you for writing it!
Mnesomne's Tears chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
It's late . . . I don't wanna log in . . .

I love it! *And so the history of the Poltergeist began . . .*

I know something you can do . . . *HINT HINT!*
RaeLaser1 chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
Yay! I like this chapter, short though it may be (hint hint) Can't wait to see what his answer is!
Llewlyn chapter 2 . 8/1/2007

"Of course violence would be a good reason to get moving..." *laughs* well, what else would be? i adore that this is little Juno, thinking this. It brings to mind all sorts of interesting visual images, involving judo and high-flying kicks in sensible heels and knit woolens. intrigues me- the thought that vices can help us control our irritations. very subtle of you. Bacon in the inbox- i love that thought! Juno and her neverending cigarettes... i wonder if she got the good kind, or if they stuck her with Camel Lights?

"It’s like having the Cliff’s Notes version of Fate’s design..."

*glees* this got me good- the way that Cliff does his note's, especially. Does Juno get a section on Fate's previous boyfriends, or the specifics of how her designs of the previous centuries have impacted literature and culture and socio-economics?

"those souls touched by magic don’t always follow the rules"

*eyebrows* Oh, Indeed? oh, i need that icon! *grins* love this. Juno settling into her chair, and Knowing, immediately, that Trouble was coming.

I'm guessing she'll know we'll enough it's a bad investment even to bum him cigarettes? XD *hugs*