Reviews for Sound of Her Voice
calilils chapter 15 . 1/8
If she was attacked how come she had no problems getting close to him the sec she came home and the other 20 times? The story is too all over the place. I get drama but seems like it was thought up last minute.
redguitar chapter 18 . 3/4/2010
i love how they are still young in this
sunshineandlove chapter 18 . 2/20/2009
Such a beautiful story, really. I LOVED it... just like all your stories. Your definitely one of my favorite authors. I can reread your stories over and over again. Great job!
sunshineandlove chapter 5 . 2/19/2009
S1 Lucas is the only Lucas I read hah.

Which is why I enjoy pretty much ALL of your LP fics. They're beautifully written, and really do S1 Lucas justice. Great job.
MandyGordon chapter 18 . 10/6/2008
Great job once again! Thank-you for something a little happier & with less Leyton pregnancies - there are so many on this website, it is nice to have something different for a change! Thanks again - I know you have to take time away from a busy life to give us these!
no account anymore chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
No more BL and more LP coming, im excited to read more
no account anymore chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Oh, another story that i like
watchxxthexsky chapter 18 . 7/20/2008
I just wanted to let you know that even though this fic is finished, it was such a pleasure to read. It was an amazing, beautiful story.

Their love is so tender, and passionate and beautiful, and you captured that in a way that is truly amazing.

The ending brought tears to my eyes - I love that they both thought of Michael as their baby at times, because it was certainly portrayed that way. And the proposal at the end - fits right in beautifully.

Job well done! I loved it!

Katie
MJ LoneStar chapter 18 . 6/30/2008
It's rare to find such a quality writer that understands and writes LP flawlessly time and time again. This story exemplified your talent perfectly. The fact Lucas and Peyton were able to withstand the distance and stay comitted was very refreshing. You did a marvelous job with the ending.
Leyton-equals-TrueLoveAlways chapter 18 . 6/28/2008
I really liked the ending, great job! only thing is you got me all excited that there was going to be a leyton baby for a second lol
mandakinss chapter 18 . 6/27/2008
That was great. Loved the entire thing )
jamyj30 chapter 18 . 6/26/2008
loved it! not much more to say, but i loved it, you have a way with words, look forward to more from you!
othstewy chapter 18 . 6/23/2008
This story was beyond wonderful! Definitely one of my favourites. I thought the ending was perfect and I'm glad Lucas and Peyton were able to endure the hardships of a long distance relationship. It showed just how strong their love and commitment to each other really is.
othstewy chapter 17 . 6/23/2008
Great chapter!
LP Forever chapter 18 . 6/23/2008
Amazing story! I loved the ending. Your writing is fantastic and you did wonders with this story.