Reviews for Opposition
karia curtis chapter 1 . 1/6
This was awesome.
Rubellite chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This is damm friggin amasing!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
the pronouns might be assholes with the ordering, but i could tell what you were writing the entire time.

brittney
Good in Nothingness chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Nonisel: is it me or is it getting hot in here (fans her self)

Selinon: thats one hot smut.

E.U.M: the meaning of Hikari and Yami is that they are light and dark to half of the same soul. Though everyone knows that anyway.
JBubbles chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Like Saussure told in the 19 century: a sign is nothing without the opposition of another sign. Yugi is nothing without Yami and vice-versa.

Love it
weatheredlaw chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
You have written this beautifully. This story serves as an inspiration to me- I'd love to make my love-scenes this elegant and tasteful. Great work.
Deathless Wraith chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Aw, this story was cute. Last line was perfect.
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Wouldn't that be a pleasant dream to have every night? Great one shot.
Syke chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I’ve learned a couple of things from this experience, namely: it’s bloody difficult to keep pronouns straight when they’re both ‘he’.

No. Freakin'. Joke. I cannot even recount to you how many times that very thing has driven me up the wall.

Beautifully done, by the way.
moriah93ohio chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I liked this story! It was really good! Really good.
Itallia chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
I like the way this was written. I don't see enough stories about the relationship between the light and dark halves of their soul.
fiorae chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
beautifully written. i enjoyed reading this
XLight ForeverX chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
YES! Thats definity the definition of Yami and hikari! I love this couple. They have to be the most obvious couple in all of YGO! So many YYXY moments! *sighs* Anyways, good! I likey! Another fav!
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007