Reviews for Stay With Me
KitChi chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
hmm~ first time.. a safe sex fic~! p

seriously.. it's always sakura getting all (yea.. *all*.. kakashi.. gaara.. itachi.. sasori.. deidara.. sasuke.. neji.. -my favs with sakura- in that order too.. D) the guys rubberless~ huhuhu~

but hey.. they sure progress quite quickly.. hence.. a oneshot huh~ but it was nice.. i -was- wondering.. how'd they end up with a 3-man team for a mission..? (but hey.. it's doesn't matter~!) _
Silindro chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Throughout this story I had 'Seishun Kyousoukyoku' playing, and if you're familiar with the song you know how fun it is. It made this whole fic seem like a party of sorts. Was entertaining.
Hatake Sienna chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
That was a great lemon _~
DanielRadcliffesGurl68 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
i loved it! i actually didnt read this story yet, i'm going to now, i read your other ones they were so godd!
Yuri-Sani chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Wow, i can not believe that some of you people are not authors, you would be making millions off these stories as long as when you start to get noticed you get permission from the original creator of the characters so you may use them in your stories.

Now I thought you used great detail in the story, nice use of adjectives ,and the emotion in the story was incredible I almost felt like I was there watching it happen myself.

Now here comes the hard part rating your story as the critic I am , lets see...I will give you a four and a half out of a total of five points I just wish you had put the forest scene in the story, now hopefully this will cheer you up I am putting you story on my Favorite Stories List.

-Congrats

Y-S ;)
Kaishi-chan chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Nice.
SweetRevengeful chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
wow I needed to sit up for this one
In True Meanings chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
i liked it, it was sweet. Yay for Kakashi and Sakura!
soullessblackrose chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Great 1shot it was really good n i love these 2 as a couple... i hope u do more n if u do ill read them thats 4 sure :D
crazyevilgirl chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
...AWESOME!I like this one shot very much!pls make more kakasaku!luv ya!