Reviews for Myoushu no Shadou
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
His outfit is a little weird, but I like this chapter so far. Anyway, I really want this to be a Naruto/Anko, my favorite pairing.

Other than that, I can't wait to read the next chapter, update soon please.

-Chrono
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Holy shit, Naruto in command of the nine shadowkhan tribes. Now that is badass. If he can get Jackie's mad kung fu skills, Uncle's chi magic, and master the shadowkhan, he will be one hell of a force to reckon with.

I can't wait to see what you have planned. I only have one wish. That is that Naruto earns the 12 talismans over time too. With the dog being the last one(Immortality). That would make Naruto pwn even the Akatsuki. It needs to be over time so that he is not uber right away, but becomes godlike after he learns to not only control his abilities, but also gain the experience to effectively use them. Like leveling up after so much exp. This also gives his enemies time to level up to give him exciting battles.

Anyway, keep up the awesome and win. Jackie is my favorite actor of all time(love all his movies), and I fell in love with the shadowkhan when watching Jackie Chan Adventures. So I am really excited about this fic already.

-Chrono
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
awesome
stwar chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
more it is good
Fearsome Light chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
Great Job keep up the good work and I very much love this story can hardly wait to read the next chapter of it.
dadsd chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
bla bla bla ?D
Midori Heiwa chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
hello, i think that has so much potental that it is a shame to not have been updated in so long. i would say keep with the stories you have and not post any more till you have the others growing as well
Black-Bone Reaper chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
nice dude nice
graypheonix chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Hm, interesting. Of course, there are going to be people who can defeat Naruto, like Orochimaru, I expect. Then again, what of the Demon Lords, like Giant Golden Dragon Butt? Neh. Continue to update, this might just be interesting, if you put more work into the detail work. Ja ne.
Ashrak616 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
I like the story so far, and Anko has hands full on breaking hinata's shell and motivating shikamaru. can't wait for the next update
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
lol that was funny, i think it would be a tough job for anko, if she can rely breaks hinatas shell. the stuttering is soo annoying!
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
...it woud help if the shadowkhans can talk...or speak at least...
aznblackhowling chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Nice, I hope you update this fic soon.
imnofangirl chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
weird... I LOVE IT... more plz
ApocSM chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
Love the story, update soon!