Reviews for Save Me
wish we could delete accounts chapter 42 . 2/20
HOLY SHIT THIS WAS AMAZING

*ahem* Pardon.

Draco's development and backstory was /phenomenal/. The amount of love and affection he has for his students is incredibly tangible, and his interactions with them make me smile uncontrollably. Harry and Ginny-they're so believable, as characters and as a husband and wife, and neither of them are contrived or overly antagonistic-they're just human, and they do human things. The kids-Ran, Bear, Matt, and the others added so much to the story, especially gems like Crash and his vision.

Tyrell was a satisfying antagonist-he made /sense/, and was real in a way that a lot of villains aren't. Maximillian Malfoy makes me concerned for the future, but I can't quite bring myself to take him seriously-he's a kid, acting out.

Overall, one of the best fanfics I've read. Fantastic job; I can't wait to go check out the sequel!
wish we could delete accounts chapter 24 . 2/20
I'm loving this story so much so far! Drew is such an incredible character, and his background makes him even more terrible! (In the best way possible, of course.) I can't wait to see the DA getting back together...

Welp, better continue reading!
Tanith chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
Loving the story, I've read quite a few of yours, and will get round to signing in so I can mark you as a favorite author. Just a quick note, Lana said Maddy was an Animagus, but she isn't, she's a Metamorphagus. There haven't been practically no mistakes, which is nice as it is distracting when they stand out or something is confusing because of errors, it makes a refreshing change. Thanks for the great story, and I look forward to the rest of it.
Jimbocous chapter 42 . 9/10/2010
Nicely done story. Looking forward to the sequels. Thanks for a great read so far!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 42 . 7/21/2010
This was an absolutely wonderful story and the ending was perfect, first off Harry promising to help Draco and then this letter which really builds u the suspense! Brilliantly done.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 37 . 7/21/2010
Oh gosh, I knew it. I knew several chapters ago but why? That is so tragic. I loved them so much together. Ah that's so sad... And you wrote it so well and made it so believable. I hate that you did that but love that you managed it so well.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 30 . 7/21/2010
Oh my gosh he just told the truth! And I know you know that cause you wrote it but of my gosh! I thought it would be way longer before anyone knew... Oh my gosh Drew you are my hero right now! And you my dear author for creating him! Brilliant!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 24 . 7/21/2010
My gosh I love all your characters! They are so wonderfully well rounded and sweet ans hehe Ran is so clever :P Great chapter!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
That is the sweetest, saddest, most heartfelt conversation I've ever read. That was so well written and I'm so impressed, and so sad and happy at the same time right now. I hope we see Tuck again, I really like his character and his relationship with Drew. Really brilliantly done. I love this story so far.
jayley chapter 25 . 3/7/2010
awh, poor matt! though i'm pretty sure that at 25 they aren't at the stage where the hate each other yet:) maybe when they're 45!
what are you even saying chapter 42 . 9/5/2009
Yep, another masterpiece. This is the only story I've ever completed with Draco as a center character. I really love the way you decided to redeem him. Having it go through Harry (and the younger generation) is so much more plausible than going through Hermione or Ginny, which is unfortunately the way most authors envision his redemption. I also applaud your choice of (eventual) pairing for the same reason.

I'll get started on reading the sequel soon.
Snare646 chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
After reading your other trilogy, The Wise One,' and enjoying your writing style I decided to see what else you came up with. So far, I like lol. You have a very interesting way of making Draco much more noble then he is in the books. It's a nice little spin on things. Anyway, since this story is complete I can't try to motivate you for faster chapters, so I'll just say that I'm looking forward to the epilogue you have planned for 'The Wise One' trilogy.
rbackwards chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Graceful interweaving of backstory. That's something I just can't do, but you've done it beautifully. At first I was thrown by Harry's desire to adopt and his conditional proposal, but then I decided that I was just as thrown as Ginny was. Well, well. Here we go. Now I have something to read while my infant daughter sleeps. Good job.
Cholera chapter 42 . 2/3/2009
This story is brilliant ! I never read something quite like that. Thanks for writing.
trick chapter 33 . 1/15/2009
question. In "lord tyrell" last sentence. Draco wink... how can he wink if he has one eye?
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »