Reviews for Save Me
Tanith chapter 19 . 3/29
Loving the story, I've read quite a few of yours, and will get round to signing in so I can mark you as a favorite author. Just a quick note, Lana said Maddy was an Animagus, but she isn't, she's a Metamorphagus. There haven't been practically no mistakes, which is nice as it is distracting when they stand out or something is confusing because of errors, it makes a refreshing change. Thanks for the great story, and I look forward to the rest of it.
Jimbocous chapter 42 . 9/10/2010
Nicely done story. Looking forward to the sequels. Thanks for a great read so far!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 42 . 7/21/2010
This was an absolutely wonderful story and the ending was perfect, first off Harry promising to help Draco and then this letter which really builds u the suspense! Brilliantly done.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 37 . 7/21/2010
Oh gosh, I knew it. I knew several chapters ago but why? That is so tragic. I loved them so much together. Ah that's so sad... And you wrote it so well and made it so believable. I hate that you did that but love that you managed it so well.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 30 . 7/21/2010
Oh my gosh he just told the truth! And I know you know that cause you wrote it but of my gosh! I thought it would be way longer before anyone knew... Oh my gosh Drew you are my hero right now! And you my dear author for creating him! Brilliant!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 24 . 7/21/2010
My gosh I love all your characters! They are so wonderfully well rounded and sweet ans hehe Ran is so clever :P Great chapter!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
That is the sweetest, saddest, most heartfelt conversation I've ever read. That was so well written and I'm so impressed, and so sad and happy at the same time right now. I hope we see Tuck again, I really like his character and his relationship with Drew. Really brilliantly done. I love this story so far.
jayley chapter 25 . 3/7/2010
awh, poor matt! though i'm pretty sure that at 25 they aren't at the stage where the hate each other yet:) maybe when they're 45!
what are you even saying chapter 42 . 9/5/2009
Yep, another masterpiece. This is the only story I've ever completed with Draco as a center character. I really love the way you decided to redeem him. Having it go through Harry (and the younger generation) is so much more plausible than going through Hermione or Ginny, which is unfortunately the way most authors envision his redemption. I also applaud your choice of (eventual) pairing for the same reason.

I'll get started on reading the sequel soon.
Snare646 chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
After reading your other trilogy, The Wise One,' and enjoying your writing style I decided to see what else you came up with. So far, I like lol. You have a very interesting way of making Draco much more noble then he is in the books. It's a nice little spin on things. Anyway, since this story is complete I can't try to motivate you for faster chapters, so I'll just say that I'm looking forward to the epilogue you have planned for 'The Wise One' trilogy.
rbackwards chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Graceful interweaving of backstory. That's something I just can't do, but you've done it beautifully. At first I was thrown by Harry's desire to adopt and his conditional proposal, but then I decided that I was just as thrown as Ginny was. Well, well. Here we go. Now I have something to read while my infant daughter sleeps. Good job.
Cholera chapter 42 . 2/3/2009
This story is brilliant ! I never read something quite like that. Thanks for writing.
trick chapter 33 . 1/15/2009
question. In "lord tyrell" last sentence. Draco wink... how can he wink if he has one eye?
FirePhoenix86 chapter 42 . 12/5/2008
hello i don't know if i've reviewed this story yet or not, i usually review every few chapters. Originally i thought this story would be too weird, but i enjoyed it very much! It was well written and had a very good plot line. Your character list in Live Journal helped some, but i'm guessing it wille be more helpful in the next few stories. I was wondering though, why did you kill ron, fred, and George? Was it just because of the big family and not all could come through, or is it a pivotal plot line of a future story? Just wondering. Great story! Sorry i didn't review sooner.
avidreaderinmo chapter 42 . 11/25/2008
I have enjoyed reading this story. Keep up the good work.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »