Reviews for 6th Division: Redemption
Steveaaml chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
I loved this! I know there's no more, and that's a tough thing to accept, but I loved it all the same.
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
Are you still writing this? Its really good :)
xlheslydesux chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
is it true you dropped this story?... if it is that's just sad... i do want to see how you'll end this story... :(
TacoKing23 chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
No... NOOO! You dropped the story? WHY? Aww, that's terrible! I wanna know what happens! How does Nanoha get her sight back? Does Yuuno's device work? Does Aura come back? And what about the exams?

Aw man, I am SO bummed! To the point where I actually use that ridiculous term! Aw, man...
ZonaRose chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
I look foreword to the next chapters of this fic/story. I hope that you do finish with this one. I have this one on story alert for updates. I love your stuff! Keep up the great works!
SharinganUserX chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
wow .. the entire series is AWESOME .. jsut the right amount of NanoFate, fluffyness, drama & action .. but PLEASE finish Redemption ?
AnonexistedID chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
will u continue this story...it's really good.
anonymous chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
I love love love your story and realize you haven't updated in a long while, but I do hope you'll finish up the story for everyone if you get the opprtunity. The 6th Division series you created is great.
ChocoChocoChips1 chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
Well I've read most of your stories already, and am a huge huge fan of your writing and portrayal of the NanoFate pairing. I'm writing the review to try and encourage you to finish up the story! It's been three years, but this is the final chapter and I really really hope you can find the time to finish.

As for reviews on correcting writing, there's nothing really to correct aside from a grammar error here and there, but it's whatever.

On that note, finish your story pretty please! It's shame to leave it hanging like that.

P.S. Vampire! Fate is awesome as well. Keep up the great writing.
Jokulhaup chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
Protip: Dilated means expanded; if Fate's eyes dilated, there would be nothing but black left. (Unless the lighting is such that you can see into the back of her eye as it expands.)
Also, Fate does strike me as the desperately clingy type in this story, but I think she's more stable around the time of StrikerS than she would be if she lost Nanoha in say... A's.
lugubriouslytumultuous chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
I really love this series! I know you havent updated in almost 3 years, but I'm still hoping to see an ending to this.

You're a really amazing writer and you've really sucked me into this story line. Each character is written beautifully and I hope to see more of this soon.
Lance58 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
i liked your story... it really captured my interest i wish you update soon on ur fanfics
Honulicious chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
aah i've read your 6th division stories many times over and i guess i never reviewed. but I LOVE IT! just wondering...will u pick this story back up? if not, do you have a summary of the ending? wishful thinking? hee
DarkShinji8003 chapter 6 . 12/14/2009
Oh man this would be awesome if it were finished. But it's been a while. well all in all i love the story, and really hope you pick this back up and finished sometime soon...
winddrinker chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
omg please finish this story! it's too good to leave sitting!