Reviews for 6th Division: Redemption
Spooths chapter 6 . 12/5
Aww, this was never finished? It's so good! I wanted to know what happened! Does Nanoha regain her sight, do they go with UFQ, do Nanoha and Fate finally get married? Ahhhhh. I really, really hope this gets finished one day. Your writing is incredible and this universe is really cool and stuff.

I Remain,
Spooths
Spooths chapter 5 . 12/5
Lmao, if fate had just run up and ripped his heart out that would have been amazing. Perhaps a little anticlimactic, but it would've been perfect nonetheless.
Spooths chapter 2 . 12/5
Holy shit that was stupid on Nanoha's part. And on Hayate's. There is no way that withholding the information that they were being targeted by assassinations would ever be a good idea. And especially when Nanoha was leaving, Hayate should've contacted her to tell her to not engage. What to heck.

On the other hand, I really hope to see some Fate ownage (haven't used that word in years) in this story. It seems like most fics significantly underrate Fate's power despite her easily being Nanoha's equal. So I hope she's given the opportunity to really go nuts here.
masspao chapter 6 . 8/30/2016
the skies, this fic and prequels are incredible and I adore this couple, or yeah, my congratulations may comment late but have been off the internet for a while and so far back to if my congratulations take my hat off to you that the first two books and the third that follows in progress are wonderful, I have no words to express how awesome they are they are that it is possible that this story is left up here by the date it was last updated but still I will be waiting with hope and encouragement but also with joy to continue reading this fic so wonderful and that I personally deserve a final or think sequels would give more epic and worthy for this couple so fantastic.

You have my support to continue this fic that has left me speechless.
Steveaaml chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
I loved this! I know there's no more, and that's a tough thing to accept, but I loved it all the same.
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
Are you still writing this? Its really good :)
xlheslydesux chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
is it true you dropped this story?... if it is that's just sad... i do want to see how you'll end this story... :(
TacoKing23 chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
No... NOOO! You dropped the story? WHY? Aww, that's terrible! I wanna know what happens! How does Nanoha get her sight back? Does Yuuno's device work? Does Aura come back? And what about the exams?

Aw man, I am SO bummed! To the point where I actually use that ridiculous term! Aw, man...
ZonaRose chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
I look foreword to the next chapters of this fic/story. I hope that you do finish with this one. I have this one on story alert for updates. I love your stuff! Keep up the great works!
SharinganUserX chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
wow .. the entire series is AWESOME .. jsut the right amount of NanoFate, fluffyness, drama & action .. but PLEASE finish Redemption ?
AnonexistedID chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
will u continue this story...it's really good.
anonymous chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
I love love love your story and realize you haven't updated in a long while, but I do hope you'll finish up the story for everyone if you get the opprtunity. The 6th Division series you created is great.
ChocoChocoChips1 chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
Well I've read most of your stories already, and am a huge huge fan of your writing and portrayal of the NanoFate pairing. I'm writing the review to try and encourage you to finish up the story! It's been three years, but this is the final chapter and I really really hope you can find the time to finish.

As for reviews on correcting writing, there's nothing really to correct aside from a grammar error here and there, but it's whatever.

On that note, finish your story pretty please! It's shame to leave it hanging like that.

P.S. Vampire! Fate is awesome as well. Keep up the great writing.
Jokulhaup chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
Protip: Dilated means expanded; if Fate's eyes dilated, there would be nothing but black left. (Unless the lighting is such that you can see into the back of her eye as it expands.)
Also, Fate does strike me as the desperately clingy type in this story, but I think she's more stable around the time of StrikerS than she would be if she lost Nanoha in say... A's.
lugubriouslytumultuous chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
I really love this series! I know you havent updated in almost 3 years, but I'm still hoping to see an ending to this.

You're a really amazing writer and you've really sucked me into this story line. Each character is written beautifully and I hope to see more of this soon.