Reviews for Project Chaos
Hyena-Sennin chapter 4 . 5/12
That's fucking awesome, please write more.
FalconLux chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
*cackles madly*

Oh, I love F***-the-World!Harry. This is great!
ishan7b chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
Bloody effing awesome story, mate! Really hoping you'll continue this. The idea of not kneeling to any other is as old as...well, as Sun-Tzu and his Art of War, but you put an extremely fine twist to the concept. Jolly good show.
jeanpaulreddy93 chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
I love it! Absolutely love it! Keep up the writing. Seriously, keep it up. Though I kinda want Harry to be the most powerful of all those that he is training.
Kora Rubin chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
I think, I love self-destructive!Harry. It is really a pity there are no more Chapters, but I will follow and maybe...?
Thanks for sharing! It's an awesome story!
Nytefyre chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
This version of Harry is appropriately dark. Sort of lawful dark? His influence on Hermione and Padma is interesting, though some of the jumps seem very dramatic. It would have been interesting to see what "bottom" was and to see where he ended up... since he was already on such a slippery slope.

Thanks for posting.
kitsuneko1976 chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
Dear god, this is epic! hope to see more, coz harry is making tyler durden look like a complete piker. Very excellent characterization.
ibterismith50 chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Love it
Abyssal Angel chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Wow. First time I've seen a fic crossed with the teachings of Fight Club. Pretty interesting stuff!
Barb chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Please continue this at some point. You are a brilliant writer.
sisyphus1967 chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
This has real promise. I hope you plan to continue it at some point.
Akuma-Heika chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
Funny. Is Padma going to be one of Harry's girls?

Is this even going to be continued.
eos9 chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
Really love this and wish more of your terrific stories were complete. I remember reading At the Hands of the Other years ago, and as with that story, this one left me wanting more.

It all makes me wonder about all of the great fiction that never made it to light before the internet...
chris chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
wow thought provocking chapter and story,hope life behaves and allows you to complete it,it IS sort of true about being free,we let others dictate how we think and feel,we realy DON'T control our lives cept to make small discisions.
bjon66 chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
Hmmmm, 4 years, that is so wrong... If you do get some inspiration to finish this story, i will bake cookies..