Reviews for Elements of Family
KaidenTheFrog2 chapter 1 . 1/31
I was crying after this, and my mum asked why- I just told her my eyes were sweating
LittleShyCloud chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
This warms my heart. I know Percy was a bit of a prat but he's still family and it makes me happy that they are going through the first step of reconciliation. Nice
Danielle chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL THAN YOU SO MUCH I love Percy so much thank you for writing such a lovely story about him!
ilovebooks1111 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Nice AU! I really liked it...
Lost In My Dream chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This broke my heart. While there were moments in the book that I was completely annoyed by Percy, I've always felt bad for him. You wrote this perfectly.
FMistral chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
OK, it's never too late to read and review a story… I like the twins and I like Molly's brothers, so there was a great chance I like this one… You make Percy likeable. The Weasley family is well written and nobody die, so great story!
ZombieRider chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Honestly, i never liked Percy, but after i read this i realized he was a much more complex person then i realized. I felt really bad for him seeing stuff in his point of view, and its true, Fred and George can be really nasty.
hypercell chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
that was really good. I love it!
NevemTeve chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Wow, I've always known, that Percy's character cannot be as simple, as JKR presented him... and yet you proved my opionion! Great work!

(BTW: The twins definitively did nasty things with Ron, too, like the case of that spider or Ron's Puffskein...)
LiteratusAO3 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Oh, wow, I really loved this. This was an excellent piece. Percy is a complicated character who did not get enough time in the limelight in the books, or the movies. No matter what though, he is a Weasley and he is a Gryffindor and I think that you captured this perfectly.

Kate
Snickerpoodle chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
This is a wonderful story, really. But I'm not quite satisfied with it.

You're so right that Percy is never included and I can never really forgive the other Weasleys for that. I mean, c'mon, I never really get along with my brothers but that doesn't mean I have to actually ignore them or.. LOCK THEM IN A PYRAMID. The curses in there and such, I can't believe Fred and George did that!

And Ron complaining when Percy told him off for being in the girls' bathroom or for Percy caring about him so much that he acted differently in front of the Ministry. I mean, they're just so... URGH.

And they are actually surprised that Percy finally grew some back bone and left. And when he does come back, only Percy apologizes! GEES! I still feel so much resentment towards them.

But I do love this story. And I'm so happy Fred lives here. :)
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Good work :D
Majestically Mystical chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
So depressing... Poor Percy.

At least it had a happy ending. :3
FreeSpritSprite chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
very sweet ending, thanks.
meenyrocks chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
this was brlliant-i always think with hp it's hard to understand percy's feelings, they've not really developed enough for us to understand. so taking that into consideration, i think you've done an amazing job (as always-like i ever need to give you a bad review!) sounds pretty much like what i'd have thought he'd sound like.

(btw sorry for being all emotional on LJ- i've got a place at a uni doing something optometry related which i'm really looking forward to! two weeks before i move away from home..its scary, especially seeing as i don't know how to cook/do laundry/look after myself!)