Reviews for Meet Roxas
HiddenPortrait chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
oh wow this was really good. i dont usually find much entertainment in fics based not in game but this had such an interesting way of being written and tapped into such realistic emotions and translated them into the written word so wonderfully. thanks a lot for sharing
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
I've struggled for words to respond to this piece since I first read it, when you posted it. But the only thing I can say is 'wow'. I usually can't stand these AU fics, but yours... Well, you being you, I'm not surprised at all that you carried it off well.

And I'm a sucker for three people in a relationship like this, when it's done well. It's impossible to find.

I ought to reread this and give a lengthy, solid review, but I really don't think you'd get a more honest response than 'wow' out of me. Wonderful work. I really liked the style, as always.

Keep up the great work!

Have a nice day!

Morgan
Punkie-Spunk chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Did you transfer this over to this account for more reviews?

Nontheless, this is my favorite out of all your stories, and it doesn hurt to read it over again, i was just wondering.

ANd i liked the snippet at the end.

?

ANd cassette tapes...you should write a story about that. That'd be PRETty interesting...:D
fayearashai chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
This is delicious. You have me so hooked. I'm lovin' the way Axel and Roxas roll. Actually, all the character interactions and dynamics are just plain grand, not just that one. And m, Riku, I'd let you charm my pants off any day.

Lookin' forward to the other part!
Zanisha chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Maybe when I stop AHAHA-ing, I'll offer something review-worthy.

And I don't know, that might not be until much later. On MSN, perhaps. [/ANVIL-SIZED HINT]

But this... XD *Smirkage* This is GREAT.