Reviews for The Dursley Witch
Edgeofdoom chapter 67 . 6h
Here they are, I've been wondering where the Greengrasses are. Honestly, I thought Daph was replaced by Roisin, seeing that Lillian Moon was seemingly replaced by Des
TheLostArchivist chapter 24 . 9/16
I'm confused here. What exactly separates this from canon so far? We are basically following the life of a person who went to school during the books, not really any sort of new story yet despite this being an OC. I'm going to assume that changes may happen (much) later, but since I'm concerned that fifth year and the loss of Sirius is going to get railroaded, I'll stop reading now.
TheLostArchivist chapter 6 . 9/16
See, that bothers me a little. She's his cousin and has lived with him this entire time. Why hasn't she helped him learn all that information that he's clearly lacking, like the potion questions?

I can't tell, since it's all offscreen, but I'm confused why everything is going down as it did in canon so far. Shouldn't a sister who (I have to assume) cares about him have pointed out the fact that he needs clothes, or will be questioned by Snape, or helped prepare the guy? Goodness knows their parents won't do it.
Avalonemyst chapter 90 . 8/20
Great chapter! The three “D”s always put me in a mind of dog training which also has three “D”s slightly different though. Distance, Distractions and Duration.
Hadami chapter 3 . 7/13
Roisin is the shittiest name I have ever heard. Reading it makes me want to throw up. If I had to name my firstborn that, I think I would just shoot them instead.

Other than that, nice start to the story. :)
cl9763 chapter 15 . 7/5
Its Ginevra
cl9763 chapter 12 . 7/5
I think most importantly dumbledore led them to breaking the rules and awarded them points for it, which encourages the likelihood they r gonna do it again, since they got off with no penalty...and awarding points and in front of everyone is favoritism towards gryffindor for sure
cl9763 chapter 9 . 7/5
It would be very inconvenient for rose to borrow harry's owl...cause they dont sit on the same table, and any school owl would work~~but no matter~
cl9763 chapter 9 . 7/5
So she didnt get a pet?
And i always wondered, is the fire for potions visible and open, or is it hidden in some contraption under the cauldron? And wouldnt the room be warm, hot even with all the fire and cauldrons heating up? Always puzzled me.
romionemakesmepuke chapter 2 . 5/14
O'Connor? So Roisin isn't a Dursley after all?
TRearing
on how long before Roisin and her cousins what?
wriTing
'Inner Gryffindor'! Hil-ar-e-ous
"BLOWING IT OUT OF PROPORTION! BLOW THIS OUT OF PROPORTION, YOU IRRITATING LITTLE PONCE! Punctum Maxima!"

The hex she threw at him was a specially modified version of the stinging hex, with the victim being chased by numerous dots of light with the basic effect of being attacked by a swarm of bees. Heh heh heh
Horned slug (smerk smerk)
1,515 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »