Reviews for The Dursley Witch
Avalonemyst chapter 90 . 8/20/2020
Great chapter! The three “D”s always put me in a mind of dog training which also has three “D”s slightly different though. Distance, Distractions and Duration.
Hadami chapter 3 . 7/13/2020
Roisin is the shittiest name I have ever heard. Reading it makes me want to throw up. If I had to name my firstborn that, I think I would just shoot them instead.

Other than that, nice start to the story. :)
cl9763 chapter 15 . 7/5/2020
Its Ginevra
cl9763 chapter 12 . 7/5/2020
I think most importantly dumbledore led them to breaking the rules and awarded them points for it, which encourages the likelihood they r gonna do it again, since they got off with no penalty...and awarding points and in front of everyone is favoritism towards gryffindor for sure
cl9763 chapter 9 . 7/5/2020
It would be very inconvenient for rose to borrow harry's owl...cause they dont sit on the same table, and any school owl would work~~but no matter~
cl9763 chapter 9 . 7/5/2020
So she didnt get a pet?
And i always wondered, is the fire for potions visible and open, or is it hidden in some contraption under the cauldron? And wouldnt the room be warm, hot even with all the fire and cauldrons heating up? Always puzzled me.
slytherxngxrl chapter 2 . 5/14/2020
O'Connor? So Roisin isn't a Dursley after all?
Guest chapter 44 . 4/2/2020
TRearing
Guest chapter 43 . 4/2/2020
on how long before Roisin and her cousins what?
wriTing
Guest chapter 37 . 4/1/2020
'Inner Gryffindor'! Hil-ar-e-ous
Guest chapter 35 . 4/1/2020
"BLOWING IT OUT OF PROPORTION! BLOW THIS OUT OF PROPORTION, YOU IRRITATING LITTLE PONCE! Punctum Maxima!"

The hex she threw at him was a specially modified version of the stinging hex, with the victim being chased by numerous dots of light with the basic effect of being attacked by a swarm of bees. Heh heh heh
Guest chapter 34 . 4/1/2020
Horned slug (smerk smerk)
Guest chapter 33 . 4/1/2020
"It's not fair! He was only filling in; why should he give us homework?"

"We don't know anything about Werewolves!"

"– Two rolls of Parchment!"

Blah blah blah blah blah

"He wouldn't listen – "

"– two rolls of Parchment!
Soooo funny!:-)
Guest chapter 31 . 4/1/2020
Hieroglyphics: What can a beautician do for a stern face?

Ogham: Trusting men is like trusting water in a sieve.

Nordic: The poor worker blames only the tool in his hand.

Dwarven: Education is what you know, not what is in the book. Think outside the box. It looked like the Ancient Runes Professor had a quirky sense of humor. Somehow, Roisin doubted the students would find it anywhere near as funny. I do!
Guest chapter 30 . 4/1/2020
Boggart-Roisin reached into the overly-frilly pink skirt and pulled out a plastic wand that she had seen when her parents had taken her and Dudley to Disney Land a few years ago, waving it uselessly as Dudley and his gang laughed at her.

"Riddikulus!"

Now Boggart-Roisin was wearing the casual day robes that she always wore at the Keep, surrounded by her friends, face shining with pure exhilaration as the magic flowed through her. Boggart-Roisin lifted her redwood wand and began casting a series of very creative curses.

Watching Dudley turn purple with orange spots and attempt to do a Monty Python Silly-Walk while blowing soap bubbles. Ha, brings a smile to my face every time! ;-
1,527 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »