Reviews for Entangled Love
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
EVERYTIME I READ THIS STORY, MY HEART ALWAYS SAD. THIS IS A AMAZING STORY
Arrietti chapter 8 . 5/12/2011
Was that the sound of my heart breaking? I think it was. This story was beautifully written and full of angst. Their love stories have been a never ending cycle of tragedies and deaths. I teared up at the end and couldn't stop.

Thank you for translating this wonderful story.
ToyaKarasu chapter 8 . 10/26/2009
That's very beautiful fiction yet angst and tragic at the same time. I am not sure if I should call it myself sad ending. I really like this one.

Thanks so much for your translating.

Without your attempt, I am sure I wouldn't find this great fiction to read as I know nothing about Chinese.
Ume sama chapter 8 . 5/1/2009
Great story, though, sadly I can't go read the original. My heart goes out to the miss guided souls of love. Angst truly makes one sad.
jquackers chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
Ah! The ending was so heartbreakingly sweet. I hate Shizuru for being so blegh, even though she couldn't help it :o
jquackers chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
I think the name Zeitlos fits pretty well. It gives the Guardian a mysterious feel when I hear the name
jquackers chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
Natsuki is so rough with Shizuru, which makes me angry at her -.-

As always, thanks for the translations! :)
jquackers chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Oh no, so much angst and it's only the first chapter!

It's so beautiful, though
Han dj chapter 5 . 7/10/2008
Its like ABO blood group. (the storng on defense weak on offense thing) hehehehe

I havent gone to the next chapter yet, but if the HIgh priest was 500 years old already (or may be more?) then the first column must have known about Natsuki's and Shizuru's past unless their past was too distant for the first colum to know. Anyways, better move forward to next chapter, it may answer my question ne?
Soulasylum chapter 8 . 6/10/2008
*throwing Arika to the pits of Hell* "BURN ! BURN ! BURN !"

you made me cry *snif* but it's a real good story (huh, except with the "scared")
silentspeaks chapter 8 . 5/27/2008
I will have to say that is the best ending of ShizNat of the ones I read so far. Of course I would love for them to be together, but it is inevitable for the two of them just like in Kannazuki no Miko. Overall, there is a hidden message within this story either let it be ShizNat or another couple. I wish it could have been drawn out a little longer but that can’t be helped either. This just hit me, but it always seems to me that Shizuru always get the bad end of the deals. Natsuki doesn’t remember anything while Shizuru does! Shizuru suffers way more than Natsuki. First, Natsuki kills herself (what expecting Shizuru to live on?) and while Shizuru and then kills herself too. This is what happen when you love someone so much.
ZialCrimson chapter 8 . 4/22/2008
That was painful, and not in the way one might initially think. The plot was interesting, but the grammar...oh my. Definitely subpar in the latter aspect. The desire to find out what happens next and the extraordinarily abrasive text did not prove healthy. Please take a few technical writing classes, your fics would definitely be a more pleasant read if you did.
You've Got Mail chapter 8 . 2/28/2008
Sad ... but very impressive
Scarlet Kurenai chapter 8 . 10/13/2007
At first I was reluctant to read this fic because I thought it would be another one sided love angle for Shizuru and my heart just aches for weeks after reading one, but it's hard to ignore all the reviews this fic have received. So I finally read it and eventhough the angst factor was on a critical level, I was surprise that my heart didn't break. Maybe it was because the angst was not solely on Shizur's part but also on Natsuki's and Mai's.

Thank you very much glowie for translating this wonderful piece for us and I hope you continue with these sweet endeavor of translating beautiful chinese shiznat fics.
Hubie chapter 8 . 9/29/2007
i dont know if i love or hate this fic cuz its so heart-wrenching that it literally made me cry. and when i was reading this, i could hear natalie merchant's "my skin" in the background..of all the songs in my playlist, it had to be that song! and it fits the story so well! i swear if my bro's not here in my room, id be crying like a baby right now... i so need to read some serious fluff right now...

its REALY good none the less.. ]