Reviews for Share and Share Alike
Foreverglfan88 chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
Great job!
Quinnie3 chapter 10 . 9/8/2008
This story was excellent...super story line...great start...a good punch on the nose for Mabry...just what he deserves...I love the cheers from everyone when Joe and Clarisse are found taking a saunter...I cheered myself..

Well done...definitely one of the best stories I have read.

Quinnie
fantasyinmymind chapter 10 . 7/26/2008
Done very well.
green dame chapter 10 . 3/23/2008
I like this story very much! It's so happy and in the end so... breathtaking 'cause I had had no doubt that there will be happy end but still I was quite scared...

very well done!
Clarisse Renaldi chapter 10 . 8/6/2007
Hi Rach!

I really like the way you described her.

Beautiful ending.

Hey, that was awesome!

Love Liz
katerina24 chapter 10 . 8/6/2007
Wonderful! Read it all at once and loved it! Great job at capturing the characters personalities.

-Katerina)
Kristi-Julie chapter 10 . 8/6/2007
Aw...im so extremely happy that they made up *G*

I can understand both sides to the case...
Clarisse Renaldi chapter 9 . 8/6/2007
Lovely chapter. Finally in safe. I’m so glad they’re right.

I love the last sentence! :-)
Zsulie chapter 10 . 8/6/2007
Oh I'm so sad it's over! I really liked this story! But what an ending! Just great!
Prettycrazy chapter 10 . 8/6/2007
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!

I loved that flashback with Rupert and I loved the way he spoke of Clarisse and the way he warned Joseph of her impulsness (is that a word)

I loved it my dear!

I look forward to more stories from you!
KathleenK chapter 10 . 8/5/2007
Great final chpater to an interesting story (I like stories with Mabry). The interview memory was spot on (and amusing!)

Nice job.

K
E Ink chapter 10 . 8/5/2007
Oh, I like it. Very much so, in fact. Definitely a happy ending, but not so rainbows and butterflies and gooey I-Love-Yous that I wanted to gag. I love the assessment of Clarisse's character, and how it's clear that, given her position in society, her best attributes are also her greatest weaknesses. I mean, I liked the whole story, but this last chapter seemed to add a lot of depth. I can't really explain it any better right now - sorry. But very nice work. :)
Kelsea Scarlett chapter 10 . 8/5/2007
Aw, that was cute! I love it! I love that neither said anything - a look was enough to resolve the issue. I can just SEE the 'Well?' look she gives him. Absolutely adorable ending to an absolutely wonderful story. You've really done an amazing job with this one (as with all your stories), especially with the range of emotion. I like the little flashback; Rupert was cool, and Clarisse was characterized well. I think this may be my favorite of your so far. Thank you, so, so, so much...I DO hope you continue to write more soon, but I'll try to refrain from pressuring you...it won't be easy. ;) Thank you again!
E Ink chapter 9 . 8/5/2007
Oh, loved it! The ending was perfect and the entire story stands up well. Great work!
Prettycrazy chapter 9 . 8/2/2007
Woohoo they are so cool to just be walking like that, taking a nice stroll after being kidnapped what a better way to enjoy a day! LOL

Has she washed her hands yet? Hmm...minor detail, shut up now!

Ok I think I've rambled enought already - great way to start of my birthday! Thank you! It was a great chapter!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »