Reviews for Ultimate Habits
MidnightAbyssx02 chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
OoOoO! I THINK I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! DIF LAVI READ SOME YAOI!
Chocolate and caramel chapter 12 . 2/14/2009
Bwahahahaha! ROLF! I fell out of the bed when I first read this story. It's hilarious. Please, please update soon. Pleasey.
Cold-Lover chapter 12 . 8/2/2008
Haha this is a hilarious! gotta love lavi in this xD

gah! I just love it! Your awesome for writing this! can't wait for the next chapter
QueenofDarkRoses chapter 12 . 7/25/2008
Cool and funny thing xD I'm looking foreward for new chapter
YugiKitten chapter 12 . 7/21/2008
LMAO poor Kanda XD
2M chapter 12 . 7/17/2008
Wah! You updated! wails (that was a wail of love)

Oh and the Order has a public bath...

I await your next chapter!
darkotter chapter 12 . 7/16/2008
Am I the first to review? Is this the story where I WAS always the first or second to review? *has forgotten* I think so!

Missed ya! Thought somethin' had happened.

This was funny. xD Good job.
MiniBloodyMurder chapter 12 . 7/16/2008
lol poor kanda
Kayday chapter 12 . 7/15/2008
i like the bounus chapter! hehe, you thought of a good theroy of why why his hair is just so freaking awsome!
Estrella85 chapter 11 . 7/12/2008
_ this is one of the funniest stories i've read in a while _ Can't wait for the next update!
galio chapter 11 . 7/10/2008
Kekeke, this is great!
Kayday chapter 11 . 6/6/2008
yay! RUN LAVI RUN! hehe. i luv dis, but if you dont update,..., somthing bad will happen to you.
seaturtlesrox chapter 11 . 3/23/2008
Does Lavi get killed by Komui or Kanda, and does he even as Kanda or Allen about their relationship. Please write more.
2M chapter 11 . 3/7/2008
That was really funny, if a bit awkward... But the question that's keeping me awake at night is what is Komui doing with pictured of Kanda and Allen? Oh well, I love thw chaos in this chapter... Update soon...
FiliKili chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I love it already! But I do wonder exactly how much drool Allen drools on his bed sheets.