Reviews for Best Laid Plans
ankwhat chapter 5 . 3/15
Great story. Please update.
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 5 . 10/7/2015
I like your story! Update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/20/2015
Omg no! Please update I really want to know how this goes! Thank you for writing this- it's really well written! Hope you decide to continue the story :)
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 5 . 4/16/2015
By Kakashi saying he has a day off, is he implying for Naruto to go after Sasuke? I hope you continue this.
phineashiccup chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
can't wait for another chapter really love it
yullenlover99 chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
plzz update!
Cutie-Pie-Angel chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
What? Where is the rest? This story is brilliant and I hope that you someday will finish it :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
YOU SAID IT WAS TO BE CONTINUED! BUT I SEE NO CHAPTER! LIAR LIAR LIAR!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
noooooooooo u dropped this nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
YaoiHimeSama chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
Hi writer San are you going to update real soon?
Mirage chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
so mean to stop here...please write on, i like to know how Sasu trys to win back Naru
bibbity chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Erm... aren't you going t update this at all?
Please please update
matsujun chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
YOU M-U-S-T CONTINUE! i want TO KNOW what happens! its awesome i-i actuallyy cried when Naruto was crying..! poor Sasuke just wants Naruto... please oh please continue please with a cherry on top!
porksoup chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
! A I-love-thisss.! Jessuush. The whole revealing part was intense. yeee~! Go Sasuke! Kill Orochimaru~! x)
Melikalilly chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
i really like this story and I hope you decide to continue it