Reviews for Open Waters
Please update soon! I'm sure there are many ,like me, who are still waiting for the next chapter.
No update?
Guest chapter 36 . 10/19/2014
pls update
Tash0726 chapter 36 . 9/2/2014
Love this story!...please update! :)
Guest chapter 36 . 7/15/2014
It's a really nice story(I didn't like Jubilly that much, she's kind of a brat here), hope you'll update soon
Gwen chapter 36 . 5/1/2014
I must say I like the story but I feel you've gone into too many directions,too many question and not even one answer yet!(E.g: what is the reason Remy agreed to marry Rogue without meeting her? Why would Raven help Remy-what's her gain?What is Joseph's story here(what he'll do to Rogue)? What is in the box she got from Kurt? Why Logan is in Remy's crew and doesn't lead others himself?) I think you need to focus on each idea and solve it, but I only feel you're putting too much and you leave it all unresolved and you just keep on adding questions and characters that don't seem to give any clue what-so-ever to the main story (for example, I think Jubilee's story got too much attention when it doesn't solve any mystery that's relevant to Remy & Rogue's story...it's irrelevant and yet got 3 whole chapters!)
Don't get me wrong! I don't mean to offend in any way,it's only a constructive criticisms. I do like the story, but it just seems like you keep going in circles, only putting questions and never giving answers.
KittyWolfM chapter 36 . 4/22/2014
Omg I love it and can't wait for your updates. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 36 . 4/6/2014
Update! Please !
AutocraticCat chapter 36 . 2/10/2014
Poor Jubilee. I liked this little insight into her that we got this chapter. I can't wait for the next update, and hopefully more Rogue and Remy action. Plus, I definitely want to know what is in that box. Awesome chapter as per usual, and I'm so glad you're still updating this story.
Awwesome chapter 36 . 1/7/2014
Eek that's so sad :( I know how it feels to love someone so much that it hurts and for them to only see it as a sisters love! To bad it's not meant to be! But yeah they haven't consummated their marriage yet ;) she still has a chance! Though I do hope Romy stay together!
Chellerbelle chapter 36 . 1/7/2014
Nice flashback :)

I think when this story is finished, I'm going to have to reread it all from the beginning :)
enchantedlight chapter 36 . 1/6/2014
great chapter! update soon!
RRL24 chapter 36 . 1/6/2014
So glad that you updated. I really wish I could feel sorry for Jubilee, but I'm just way too pro-Romy. :) Nice job.
NemoMyName chapter 36 . 1/6/2014
I was hoping for the big revelation :( This was good nonetheless, your writing has really improved.
Warrior-princess1980 chapter 36 . 1/6/2014
Jubilee the green eyed monster, HA befriend her my eye lol