Reviews for Nothing Like Sugar
Beautiful.
supersaiyangoku065768 chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
So sad.
GOODBYEFRIENDS chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This was the first Light & Misa fix I ever read, and it was so tragic and beautiful. Omhmygoodness, they were the most FAKE, yet beautiful looking couple ever, I have to admit.

:C but this was really good.
I loved how you written it.
hyugahime chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I loved it! I feel sorry for Misa though.
star-gazing-in-LA chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
WOW, this is amazing! love this ;) 3
great gospel chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Wow. Just wow. Very nicely done. I can't think of anything more to say...
LadyHails chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Beautiful
MistariaPotter chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
aww, poor misa.
Majestically Mystical chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Angst. Angst is good. Hesitant at first, though after {because her world is inside out these days} it was all good.
onyx eyed kitten chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
This was so sad! I felt so bad for Misa. It was still really good though.
Housenka chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
that was a little sad, but really true to the story line

great job
RaiMidori chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Very well done!

A beautiful and poignant piece that just blew me away. You did an excellent job on conveying Misa's emotions while still preserving her infatuation with Raito.

Keep it up!
Ao yuki chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
*nods nods* This is really good. Just the right length and the right atmosphere. Some fanfics are too long, some too short. Somehow, this ended just perfectly. Good job!
Inuys-hispanicgirl chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
wow, i liked it alot. It was very...deep and a bit dark...very well describes Misa's feelings and it was interesting! :D I just started watching Death Note, so i wouldn't know all about their characters yet...but i think this was very well put and very well into Character. Poor Misa...but great job! :D
Pyroclastic flow chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Interesting delv into Misa mind there it makes one wonder...What -DOES- death taste like? My bet is on almonds.