Reviews for Nothing Like Sugar
supersaiyangoku065768 chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
So sad.
ultears chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This was the first Light & Misa fix I ever read, and it was so tragic and beautiful. Omhmygoodness, they were the most FAKE, yet beautiful looking couple ever, I have to admit.

:C but this was really good.
I loved how you written it.
hyugahime chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I loved it! I feel sorry for Misa though.
star-gazing-in-LA chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
WOW, this is amazing! love this ;) 3
great gospel chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Wow. Just wow. Very nicely done. I can't think of anything more to say...
LadyHails chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Beautiful
MistariaPotter chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
aww, poor misa.
Majestically Mystical chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Angst. Angst is good. Hesitant at first, though after {because her world is inside out these days} it was all good.
onyx eyed kitten chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
This was so sad! I felt so bad for Misa. It was still really good though.
Housenka chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
that was a little sad, but really true to the story line

great job
RaiMidori chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Very well done!

A beautiful and poignant piece that just blew me away. You did an excellent job on conveying Misa's emotions while still preserving her infatuation with Raito.

Keep it up!
Ao yuki chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
*nods nods* This is really good. Just the right length and the right atmosphere. Some fanfics are too long, some too short. Somehow, this ended just perfectly. Good job!
Inuys-hispanicgirl chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
wow, i liked it alot. It was very...deep and a bit dark...very well describes Misa's feelings and it was interesting! :D I just started watching Death Note, so i wouldn't know all about their characters yet...but i think this was very well put and very well into Character. Poor Misa...but great job! :D
Pyroclastic flow chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Interesting delv into Misa mind there it makes one wonder...What -DOES- death taste like? My bet is on almonds.
fireseal chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
This is star_flare. I can't believe I missed your post. This is just awesome. I really love how you wrote it, it's such a close-up on Misa, and lines like One point for the world of tomorrow and the whole dictionary "Take that, Webster" were all beautiful touches.

Also:

No, this is her waking up every day alone (save for Ryuk, who definitely doesn’t count), trying to cover her eyebags and the puffy tear-splotches with mascara that has started to spoil because she hasn’t been cleaning up her makeup kit properly; this is a platinum-selling pop idol with a sob lurking somewhere in her throat every time she opens her mouth to speak; this is her subsisting on a diet of lies and empty promises and empty embraces and she is supposed to be the only thing he cares about outside of work but she isn’t, she knows she isn’t, and it hurts.

Sometimes she asks herself why she loves him. It was Kira she fell in love with, after all; it was just her luck that Raito was drop-dead gorgeous to boot (literally at that, but she isn't complaining). She could have done her part by just giving him her eyes, but she went and threw her body and soul into the package too. Now he’s got a grip on her life, and he’s not about to let go.

Couldn't have written it better. This is just... GAH. asdjf;asjd;f THANK YOU. Reading this was a great pleasure, and having you write this for me was a great honor. Thanks. *resorts to flailing and keyboard-smashing*