Reviews for Desire and Desiree
marie1976 chapter 28 . 12/9/2009
this was a good story i really liked it cant wait to read more of this
katt-ryn chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
sniff...sniff...d'-e-a-m.
katt-ryn chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
I just stumbled on this doing a subject search. I loved the Embry and Des time and Emmett being the mystery guest was FAB! How can you not LOVE Emmy. I'll keep
Georgie Lutz chapter 10 . 4/6/2009
honestly, i love this story. All those haters can go bum each other. How can anyone hate that little kid. I want to be her. I don't really like edward anyways. And who says girls can't be werewolves. have they not read eclipse?
Anna562 chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
Ouch. Poor Bella.
Anna562 chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
It was a very sweet chapter. Glad Emmett is back. Desiree's pretty talented - not everyone can fall UP the stairs. Nice job!
Anna562 chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
Argh! Who's in the room? Nice job with Embry. Glad he's around.
Anna562 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
It's an interesting, well written beginning. I am looking forward to reading more. Wonder what happened to Jacob?
Jesse1996 chapter 28 . 1/7/2009
That was really good.

Can you do another story for after,like when she is in high school and has a child (Please be zanes)
Rosalie McCarty chapter 16 . 5/15/2008
phew, I'm glad Des and Edward are on the same side now. I didn't like it when they hated each other. this makes things a lot better!
Darkpebble13 chapter 28 . 5/15/2008
Ooh, I loved it! Desiree is so cute! I love her! Well, off to read the sequel!
buckichick22 chapter 28 . 5/5/2008
i really like dyou story really much. I just have one question. How old is Desiree at the end of the story? thanks!
buckichick22 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
i really liked it alot. I can't wait for more.
Laurenmk20 chapter 7 . 2/28/2008
Ah Oh Okay. The story is still really very good either way. I love it hehe.I do have to say though the way the Desiree is acting haha she's such her fathers daughter lol i love that Thank you. "Just remember, Leech, I can wait. You won’t grow anymore, I will" Line, and the "You're telling me that you almost got the crap beat out of you by a five year old?" && "Edward, you are over 100 years old, and one child has redused you to this, what do you have to say for yourself?"

Lines. haha those so made me laugh.
Laurenmk20 chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
Actually I'm pretty sure that Leah Clearwater was a werewolf, so I think girls can become them It's just very very rare.