Reviews for Secrets and Lies
Merlin chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
I know it's been along time but I just started your story and it's great! I hope you'll start writing it again.
Rach2503 chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
wow i'm captivate, i hope you update soon, i can't wait for read the next chapter.
steph m chapter 5 . 9/18/2007
update soon. this is good and you are doing a good job with plot points.
Mundane0 chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
Lauren vs. Sydney I'm curious which one he'll choice :)

please update soon :)
wildroeschen chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
Again a formidable part.

That Vaughn is able to continue his double at the CIA is very frightening. I hate that he could convince them Sydney to be a traitor. I ponder what would have happened if Sydney would have been first back in L.A. But otherwise Sydney wouldn't have gone to Ireland to Sark - grin.

Lauren will be disappointed not to get what she wants from Sark though he'll probably hide he's with Sydney right?
aeletha chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
What an update! I am excited that Syd and Sark are going to work together. What an interesting little twist that Vaughn and Lauren were working together.

I am a little concerned about Lauren and Sark though, She must not have seen him in the cave helping Syd then? My Sarkney bent hopes that nothing comes of Laurens musings about him though.

Thanks for updating quickly I am anxiously awaiting the next installment. :)
wildroeschen chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
Vaughn did hurt Sydney again very badly. And betray her. But I mentioned before I thought Vaughn was hiding something but that he acted like this to hate Sydney that's more than I expected.

I'm astonished that Sark knew of this betrayal. But of course he has his ways to know a lot and he is alert when it comes down to Sydney.

What will she do now? I believe and hope she will follow his invitation to Ireland. This has finally to be a Sarkney or at least has them working together...
aeletha chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
Awesome job. You really know how to keep me on the edge of my seat.

I do hope Syd will take Sark up on his offer and go to Ireland. What does she have to go back to LA for?

Vaughn is a bad guy and Lauren is still alive. Love the twist!
aeletha chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
Great update!

It is getting exciting having Syd being warned by a strange woman. Poor Syd having to deal so much with her father's betrayal.

I hope that Sark is available soon to help.
wildroeschen chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
Sark made his appearance...

Sydney should listen to her guts. I'm still sure that Vaughn didn't tell the truth.

Agent Thomas was turned into a cuprit and agree with Sydney there's something very wrong.

And as always Rambaldi...

Where and why did Sloane disappear with Nadia?
wildroeschen chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Good you promised to write Sarkney in (near?) future parts...

I wouldn't be surprised if Vaughn had been a part of the CIA-team finally there's something he didn't tell Sydney.

In this first part I ponder if Kendall is kind of Sloane always working with the evil side too. There may always be the possibility that the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing though (CIA). But at the moment I think it's more the former.

I love how you designed the action and that Sydney enjoys this adrenaline kicks.

Welcome back and great start.
piano-fingers chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I like it! Great writing. :-)
aeletha chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I was very glad to see that you have written another story.

Great start! I am interested in what is going to happen already.

Thanks for the pm.