Reviews for Drunken Assault
emily3203 chapter 1 . 5/26
I kind of want another chapter for when Hikaru wakes up, sober. 0.0

This was just plain awesomeness. It made me laugh, and it was especially fluffy. This is the second drunk!Hikaru fan-fiction I have ever read, and the only one that was funny. After the last one, I never thought I could love a drunk Hikaru.

I was wrong. So very wrong.
Brown Eyed Girl 42 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This is so funny! Oh my gawd XD
aly3elf101 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Haha! That was really funny. Hikaru sure seems like a fun drunk and poor Kaoru has to deal with him. But of course he doesnt mind cuz theyre awesome like that. i really liked the ending, it was very sweet.
CardcaptorKatara chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Aw lol that's cute _ Hikaru is a fun drunk
ForgottenPortraitOfSolitude chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
LOL! I LOVE IT! You should make a squeal with Kyoya drunk!
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Hika's weird when he's drunk 0_0...lolz
tokyo girl 05 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
rofl! Hikaru can't handle alcohol, yes Kaoru don't let him near a party! Lol funny story.
WhisperedDaydreams chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
lol, this is great! I love your drunk Hikaru. haha, I so wanna go drinking with Hikaru now, and we can both be idiots together! lol. faving this.
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
lol, that must have been awkward. for the nurse to stumble upon that. lol. cute.
PaolaAdara chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
it's so cute! how come i've never seen this before? lol. hikaru, silly drunk hikaru...and silly kaoru, too, for that matter. this kept me grinning 'til the last word! very very nice!
Koneko4869 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007

Of the Skyfish chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
hikaru you slut! haha, drunk hikaru very funny story.
Inuzukaluv chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
you know I really liked this...Call me crazy but I liked the idea of a drunk it was cute...In the ending...OK I LOVED IT YOU HAPPY NOW?*mumble* *mumble*
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
In a twisted way, I can see this happening. - Ah, poor Kaoru, having to be the sensible one and take care of the drunkard sibling. I pity him. I can see Hikaru acting exactly like that when he's gone, laughing, coming onto his brother (or really anyone for that matter). DrunkSlut!Hikaru. *snort* I loved the crack with the ending of fluff, good job!

~ Val
Moonsky chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
lol it was funny and cute! i liked it a lot!