Reviews for A Sneaking Suspicion
NoBoDyShErEnOmOrE chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
very well written. I abosolutely loved this story. It made me cry :P Doesn't that always happen you think someone is commiting crime when really they're planning something for you. A nice little twist...and i like it *adds to favs*
asperia chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
i liked it very much!
Magick chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Much squee-ness! That was wondeful. I especially like the part where she falls, as he opens the door. I mean, how oftendo you see that? It's original, and yet still really classic. I realize that makes no sense, but oh well.

It's a compliment from someone who loved your writing :)
Wile chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed this story. You kept them in character for the most part until the obvious deviations, but I like how you utilized Hermione's obsessiveness about certain things. Well written and the progression in their relationship was wonderfully executed. Thanks for writing this story.

~Wile
Breathe In Butterfly chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Brilliant!
hahaha-evil chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
aw thats so good i didn't evan suspect. its good
Abbey Snape chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
aw, i loved this dearly!
My Dusty chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Very nice! You once again delivered a wonderful story, and I'm always pleased to see that you've posted something. Keep it up!
MysticSong1978 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
You rock!

That's so cool... and I love your 'snarkily ever after bit'!
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I like that. Snarkily ever after. Heh, wonder if Sprout and Snape had to head on to Florin or Gelder to get some of that Iocane powder... unless it's actually real, but I'm pretty sure it's just Princess Bride.
wallyflower chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Absolutely charming. :) Thank you for sharing!
DarlingAminta chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
How cute! Funny too!
Jo Naylor chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Wonderful! So fun and so refreshing to read. You kept me on my toes. Thanks.
notwritten chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I like it.
A. Z. Saphir chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Wonderful! Sweet and Simple :)
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »