Reviews for Two Weeks Notice
consumedly chapter 1 . 5/23
So cute, fluffy and adorable :) thank you!
Ahhhhh! Loved it! Thank you so much for sharing!
Oh, that's nice. Now she can write her book - including a tell all on Rita - and convince Snape to start selling his potions.
keren-happuch chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
Great story!
Thank you for writing and sharing it!
I'd like to translate it into German. Could you please contact me?
k-h
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
So ADORABLE!
EvelynJSnape chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
the history is very well, but I had liked the end that it gets longer a little more. For example: I had liked that you write on the achievements that Hermione should have with its book; also on the round success of the bookstore, and, perhaps also, in that their rita had written two.
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Aww, too sweet! And very well written. I really enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing. :)
Fmh chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
This was a lovely read. I really enjoyed it.
Marriage1988 chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Love this work. And just love the witty, funny bantering you so deftly create between them in your stories. You are really gifted at that. Well done!
Emerald Ashes chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Really fantastic, great build-up. I especially love the scene where Hermione is singing off-key, Snape objects, and Hermione suggests a new song *to Snape's approval.*
Felix02 chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
That was funny and sweet. Loved how cranky Snape was and how Hermione just basically rolled her eyes at him every time.
guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
Very sweet. Was reading this before going to sleep-unfortunately, I kept shaking the bed with my constant heavy chuckling at the funny snark between Hermoine and Severus. When I got to "Nobody would give you anything-esp not a calendar" I almost rolled off the bed laughing and woke my husband up too! Well done humor!
Tigerrose110203 chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
This was sweet and cuddly and gave me warm fuzzy feelings. :) i loved it. Great job!
SweetJane72 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
I loved this! It was the perfect length and had great characterizations as well.