Reviews for Two Weeks Notice
EvelynJSnape chapter 1 . 7/14
the history is very well, but I had liked the end that it gets longer a little more. For example: I had liked that you write on the achievements that Hermione should have with its book; also on the round success of the bookstore, and, perhaps also, in that their rita had written two.
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 7/8
Aww, too sweet! And very well written. I really enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing. :)
Fmh chapter 1 . 7/1
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 2/18
This was a lovely read. I really enjoyed it.
Marriage1988 chapter 1 . 2/15
Love this work. And just love the witty, funny bantering you so deftly create between them in your stories. You are really gifted at that. Well done!
Emerald Ashes chapter 1 . 2/8
Really fantastic, great build-up. I especially love the scene where Hermione is singing off-key, Snape objects, and Hermione suggests a new song *to Snape's approval.*
Felix02 chapter 1 . 1/19
That was funny and sweet. Loved how cranky Snape was and how Hermione just basically rolled her eyes at him every time.
guest chapter 1 . 1/11
Very sweet. Was reading this before going to sleep-unfortunately, I kept shaking the bed with my constant heavy chuckling at the funny snark between Hermoine and Severus. When I got to "Nobody would give you anything-esp not a calendar" I almost rolled off the bed laughing and woke my husband up too! Well done humor!
Tigerrose110203 chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
This was sweet and cuddly and gave me warm fuzzy feelings. :) i loved it. Great job!
SweetJane72 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
I loved this! It was the perfect length and had great characterizations as well.
Nichalia chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Love it!
langeline chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Good story... :d Was hoping you'd make HGSS more of a resounding success where they can thumbs-off others without suffering repercussions, and even more fabulous things where others have to come begging. Loved it all till the last quarter which I thought was a bit short.
jensteed chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Cranky old bat, haha XD
greysanatomiac007 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Beautiful ::swoon::
hey yeah chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Sometimes you find something that just fits what you want to read at the moment. I love a good one shot and this one just works.