Reviews for Two Weeks Notice
Breathe In Butterfly chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
TRE chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Delightful story - am very glad to have found it and needed the boost after DH. Enjoyed this line “I don’t believe you. No one would give you anything, especially not a calendar,” v. much.
My Dusty chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Must admit, I also was very fond of the slowly built relationship btwn the two...just the right amount of fluffiness without being horribly out of character...that line about Hermione splinching herself and leaving her mouth behind was just too funny! I couldn't stop giggling! Another job well done!
mimbulus-mimbletonia chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
rallies the troops *sequel* we chant

loved it x
LadyShard chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Too cute! Seriously this has aw all over it :)
Lindasweden chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Loved it!

Would have been fun seeing how Hermiones book worked out!
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Sweet story. I enjoyed Snape and Hermione's interplay.
MysticSong1978 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
That was an incredible an wonderful story. Of course, I knew it had to be excellent when I saw it was one of yours ... :)
DarlingAminta chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
This is so cute too! Fresh starts are always great.
WHPIAR chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
A very adorable and refreshing read. I enjoyed it to it's very fullest. Seeing Hermionie and Severus's relationship develope was truely a joy. Not only was this story well-written and captivating, it was hilarious. There were moments where I was nearly doubled over with a fit of giggles. I hope to read more wonderful work from you. Looking at your profile I see that you have an abundance of other stories that I can just forsee my mind being captivated by. Thank you so much for writing this magnificent story.
Abbey Snape chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
aww, loved this!

kept them very well in character, and it rather seemed possible

and i like that she had gotten married to just some random guy.. it almost seems like something she would do, spur of the moment

i think someone else has asked, but i'll ask as well, are you considering writing, um, more? ]
Maddie50 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
An interesting twist having both Snape and Granger being social outcasts. I like the bookstore theme and the slow build up from employer/employee to something deeper as time passes.
notwritten chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
This chapter is very nice.
A. Z. Saphir chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
ANother wonderful oneshot! Any chance of a sequel? *poke poke* :D
heartnut chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
*VBG* Glorious. What a refreshing story! I love this idea, it's very cute, and the romance was fluffy! YAY for Fluffy SSHG! *hugs you*
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »