Reviews for Two Weeks Notice
WHPIAR chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
A very adorable and refreshing read. I enjoyed it to it's very fullest. Seeing Hermionie and Severus's relationship develope was truely a joy. Not only was this story well-written and captivating, it was hilarious. There were moments where I was nearly doubled over with a fit of giggles. I hope to read more wonderful work from you. Looking at your profile I see that you have an abundance of other stories that I can just forsee my mind being captivated by. Thank you so much for writing this magnificent story.
Abbey Snape chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
aww, loved this!

kept them very well in character, and it rather seemed possible

and i like that she had gotten married to just some random guy.. it almost seems like something she would do, spur of the moment

i think someone else has asked, but i'll ask as well, are you considering writing, um, more? ]
Maddie50 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
An interesting twist having both Snape and Granger being social outcasts. I like the bookstore theme and the slow build up from employer/employee to something deeper as time passes.
notwritten chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
This chapter is very nice.
A. Z. Saphir chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
ANother wonderful oneshot! Any chance of a sequel? *poke poke* :D
heartnut chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
*VBG* Glorious. What a refreshing story! I love this idea, it's very cute, and the romance was fluffy! YAY for Fluffy SSHG! *hugs you*
Droxy chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Brilliant fic. :D
Teresa3 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
This is a nice oneshot, not over dramatic, it was funny in some parts. I like it
Maladicta chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I Love it! It's sweet but not sickly.
Mooncat4 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Excellent! That was not only very well-written but very much in-character for both Hermione and Snape. Very nice one - this will be added to my Favorites list. Thank you for an excellent read. Mooncat
DayDreamingBlonde chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
cut off my other review and then wouldn't let me review again because of it's stupid one review per chapter policy.

BAH!

As I was TRYING to say...

Severus Snape Reading Glasses Literati LOVE

Oh! That was fantastic! Absolutely brilliant!

I'm quite fond of your work, but I'm afraid I've done a poor job at satisfying your vanity; I'm a horrid reviewer as it would happen. :/

Two Weeks Notice was great, and the final line was fluffy goodness!

- DayDreamingBlonde
Akatsuki Blossom chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
that was good ...
DayDreamingBlonde chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Severus Snape Reading Glasses Literati
Magical Ma chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
What a fun story! Love the dialog, snarking-the relationship you created between the two is brilliant. It's clever, precise-and totally believable for the cranky old bat (that's right, he's not old) and the insufferable know-it-all. I always look forward to your writings. More, please.
billiejoe chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
its a shame it ends there as it is well written and the story allows for continuation even though the ending does not seem abrupt in anyway.

maybe a series of short stories would be suited to this plot as there is potential to extent the story of these two characters because of obvious public opinion of Snape; working for him is one thing but a private relationship lends itself to obvious criticism from the community at large, which could result in a permanant move to Italy for them both as this story has several possible directions it could go if you decided to carry it on further.

but either way it was a nice read even if these characters' story ends there with this plot.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »