Reviews for Two Weeks Notice
Fmh chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
A graet piece both characters IC until the last lovely scene of only JK could see it our way!
Regine Manzato chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Wow! this story was fantastic!

I Loved it! congratulations!

kisses!
snapebaby27 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Great job! Funny and sweet without being too un-Snapeish :-)
ladybirdington chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
lovely! bookshop love!
Aldavinur chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Amazing! Your one-shots are really priceless!

You made me laugh and smile and the story just drew me in!

And I liked how you let the relationship develop so slowly!

I like your characterizations of Severus and Hermione.

Greetings

Aldavinur
clarinet-alto-4ever chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
This made me smile! I liked it a lot. "I am not old. But the rest is spot-on" was AWESOME! Great job!
SpSt chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
This was a rather funny story. One of the kind that you enjoy reading at your leisure on the weekend (as I have just done). I really enjoyed it!

Hope to see more from you in the future!
Katy chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
very cute and well written, good job!
tehfanglyfish chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
very sweet! i enjoyed!
Sam chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
That was wonderful! I loved it!
Wile chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
“It was Midlife Crisis OR a Harlot. Not OF, you miserable git.”

Don't know why, but that line absolutely cracked me up!

Great fic, I have to say. It was a bit angsty, a bit fluffy, and altogether fun. Always do enjoy a good HG/SS pairing, especially when it involves personal ads and solitaire as well as the two of them getting on each others nerves. Well done!
Breathe In Butterfly chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Brilliant!
TRE chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Delightful story - am very glad to have found it and needed the boost after DH. Enjoyed this line “I don’t believe you. No one would give you anything, especially not a calendar,” v. much.
My Dusty chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Must admit, I also was very fond of the slowly built relationship btwn the two...just the right amount of fluffiness without being horribly out of character...that line about Hermione splinching herself and leaving her mouth behind was just too funny! I couldn't stop giggling! Another job well done!
mimbulus-mimbletonia chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
rallies the troops *sequel* we chant

loved it x