Reviews for Two Weeks Notice
Teresa3 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
This is a nice oneshot, not over dramatic, it was funny in some parts. I like it
Maladicta chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I Love it! It's sweet but not sickly.
Mooncat4 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Excellent! That was not only very well-written but very much in-character for both Hermione and Snape. Very nice one - this will be added to my Favorites list. Thank you for an excellent read. Mooncat
DayDreamingBlonde chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
cut off my other review and then wouldn't let me review again because of it's stupid one review per chapter policy.

BAH!

As I was TRYING to say...

Severus Snape Reading Glasses Literati LOVE

Oh! That was fantastic! Absolutely brilliant!

I'm quite fond of your work, but I'm afraid I've done a poor job at satisfying your vanity; I'm a horrid reviewer as it would happen. :/

Two Weeks Notice was great, and the final line was fluffy goodness!

- DayDreamingBlonde
Akatsuki Blossom chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
that was good ...
DayDreamingBlonde chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Severus Snape Reading Glasses Literati
Magical Ma chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
What a fun story! Love the dialog, snarking-the relationship you created between the two is brilliant. It's clever, precise-and totally believable for the cranky old bat (that's right, he's not old) and the insufferable know-it-all. I always look forward to your writings. More, please.
billiejoe chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
its a shame it ends there as it is well written and the story allows for continuation even though the ending does not seem abrupt in anyway.

maybe a series of short stories would be suited to this plot as there is potential to extent the story of these two characters because of obvious public opinion of Snape; working for him is one thing but a private relationship lends itself to obvious criticism from the community at large, which could result in a permanant move to Italy for them both as this story has several possible directions it could go if you decided to carry it on further.

but either way it was a nice read even if these characters' story ends there with this plot.
sunsethill chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I thoroughly enjoyed this. I especially snorted at the attempt to guess Snape's middle name-using all the usual fanfiction conventions pre-HBP. I want to see them in Rome!
Mirlanthiriel chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Ah that was wonderful!
tearsofphoenix chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Another of your very nice stories; this shows perfectly whay this ship is always so beautiful, delighting the reader with exchanges like this:

“Granger! If you’re going to sing, try something less obnoxious and more in tune!” Snape shouted from the back.

“How do you feel about the Weird Sisters?” she shouted back.

“Acceptable!”

She smiled to herself and changed her tune."
ClaraBecket chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Nicely done! Usually I can't *stand* SS/HG stories (especially since they usually involve an underage Hermione, blech), but this one's the exception. You've written both characters wonderfully, and I laughed at their banter all the way through. Not half bad.
PrincessSpiffy chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Aw, I really liked this. Very, very cute and well-written.
catjumped1 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Very good story, I think she would clean him upsocially as well.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8