Reviews for Two Weeks Notice
LadyShard chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Too cute! Seriously this has aw all over it :)
Lindasweden chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Loved it!

Would have been fun seeing how Hermiones book worked out!
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Sweet story. I enjoyed Snape and Hermione's interplay.
MysticSong1978 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
That was an incredible an wonderful story. Of course, I knew it had to be excellent when I saw it was one of yours ... :)
DarlingAminta chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
This is so cute too! Fresh starts are always great.
WHPIAR chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
A very adorable and refreshing read. I enjoyed it to it's very fullest. Seeing Hermionie and Severus's relationship develope was truely a joy. Not only was this story well-written and captivating, it was hilarious. There were moments where I was nearly doubled over with a fit of giggles. I hope to read more wonderful work from you. Looking at your profile I see that you have an abundance of other stories that I can just forsee my mind being captivated by. Thank you so much for writing this magnificent story.
Abbey Snape chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
aww, loved this!

kept them very well in character, and it rather seemed possible

and i like that she had gotten married to just some random guy.. it almost seems like something she would do, spur of the moment

i think someone else has asked, but i'll ask as well, are you considering writing, um, more? ]
Maddie50 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
An interesting twist having both Snape and Granger being social outcasts. I like the bookstore theme and the slow build up from employer/employee to something deeper as time passes.
notwritten chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
This chapter is very nice.
A. Z. Saphir chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
ANother wonderful oneshot! Any chance of a sequel? *poke poke* :D
heartnut chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
*VBG* Glorious. What a refreshing story! I love this idea, it's very cute, and the romance was fluffy! YAY for Fluffy SSHG! *hugs you*
Droxy chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Brilliant fic. :D
Teresa3 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
This is a nice oneshot, not over dramatic, it was funny in some parts. I like it
Maladicta chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I Love it! It's sweet but not sickly.
Mooncat4 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Excellent! That was not only very well-written but very much in-character for both Hermione and Snape. Very nice one - this will be added to my Favorites list. Thank you for an excellent read. Mooncat
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »