Reviews for Tick Tock
TheBroadwayBabyofHufflepuff chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I feel bad for won-won. but Im happy for harry&hermionie
dianthaglitter chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Ama, I just have to say, once again, that I absolutely LOVE the way you write Ron. I'm definitely a Ron/Hermione girl first and foremost, but I don't mind seeing her end up with other people if they're done right. :) And this would be the account I created for the sole purpose of adding you to my favorites list. XD Anywho, I do believe you promised me some Ron/Hermione goodness. :D And I'll say, again, that I love this particular bit of Ron-y goodness as well.
ButterflyRogue chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Heh, I'm not a fanatic Potter fan myself, but I've always been a bit of a Ron fan-girl... And now I'm a tad HP crazy since I've seen the movie two days ago so yeah, I've been hanging around this fandom a lot. I have actually written half of an one-shot I plan on posting when I read books six and seven (just for the refernece - I've read the other five before).

And what do you know, CS writes Potter as well! :D:D:D:D

Anyway, Ron's the greatest! And I've been waiting for all these darn books and movies for him and Hermione to hook up so yeah.. I'm not up for disapointments now.

Anyway, love the fic, even if it's not strictly R/Hr. It's really tensed and emotional. And it really pictures Ron well. I can't help it, he's just so darn cute!

Lots of Love!
Streaming Radiant Fire chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
That was so sad...I mean For me I'm not really sure who I want to be with Hermione, sometimes it's Ron, sometimes it's Harry, Heck I even don't mind her with Draco...but this was sad...I give it two thumbs up!
LadyKatetheGreat chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Ama,

It makes me so happy that you're doing Harry Potter fics! But you need a beta. *ahem*

And you should do Dramione. That ship needs more good writers. ;D

Fab story, by the way. Though I'm really not partial to Ron, I felt some stirrings of sympathy and understanding for him. Empathy, if you will.

-Lady Kate