Reviews for Screams Part Three: Reunion
amber.saurus chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I loved this! The violence and description was great - wish I knew the lead up to this change in characters though! Loved it :)
potterheadcharles chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
No words...thanks
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
If she had a desire to help, she would not have kept them separated and would have sent the aurors away.
MissBumpy chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Very... interesting! No really, I loved it! Not to sound crazy myslef but, Hermione sounds like Bellatrix a bit at the end there and those kind of connections are what make a story perfect (or at least to me!). A new fave for me!

MB
Melan B.D chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Fuck. These stories make me insane.
elmoryakhan chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
The description of Harry as a Sociopath is wrong here. Sociopaths have no feeling or emotions for any one.
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
creative thinking, solves everything
raka chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
love it...
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Very dark, and very interesting. Hermione taking solstice in others' pain was definately a twist, but not a bad one, for sure. I -did- feel bad for McGonagall, since she really -did- want to help them... But sometimes, people are flat out beyond that. I think this fic captured that very well.
israelbauman chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I'm getting sick of these two, kill them already!
pstibbons chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Poor McGonagall. Wonder what she would have done to Neville if she heard the full story...

Best lines:

Since then, Harry had become quite adapt in using that charm. Not necessarily on himself, instead on the witches and wizards he… worked on. Often, when he would run out of fingers to break, he would perform the charm in order to be able to break them again. After all, Hermione needed her small pleasures.

“P-p-please... h-help m-m-me...” Carmichael groaned out. Clearly, he was trying to appeal to whatever humanity Harry had left.

Harry ignored Carmichael’s pleas and walked over to a section of a nearby wall that was still standing. He took his bloodied finger and began writing, using the Auror’s blood like ink. When the blood on his finger ran dry, he went back to Carmichael, dipped his finger into the blood again and returned to the wall to continue writing.

The injured wizard’s actions were hindered even further by the fact that his wand was pinned somewhere between his buttocks and his shattered legs.

Harry had made it quick and painless; unlike his Hermione, screams did nothing for him.

Harry felt no remorse for his actions nor did he feel sympathy for the people he was hurting. They were keeping him from Hermione and therefore, had to suffer.

She needed her precious screams as much as Harry needed her touch.

His free hand shot out like a rocket and he viciously drove his thumb into McGonagall’s right eye, crushing his former professor’s eyeball in the socket. The old witch howled in agony and fell to the floor.

“H-Har-Harry?” Hermione’s weak voice came from a wardrobe on Harry’s left. “Is that you?”

It had worked; Hermione took strength from McGonagall’s screams.
Silent Avid Magma chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Oh my, and I thought maybe Harry had lost his Hermione for good. I wonder how things would have played out had Dumbledore lived?
missevilprincess chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Wow. This was absolutely fucked up. Harry and Hermione are fucked up. ;D And I'm loving it.

I'll probably have nightmares because of The Smiling Man. That scar is definitely something. But, I still loved these one shots and I will still probably read them regardless of the nightmares.

Is there more to this series? Hopefully, there will be. _
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Yay! Harry found Hermione..I hope you continue with this series.
Ultimate Auror chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
It is sick the way I get such an intense pleasure seeing them like this. Your writing has become a very quick addiction for me, I hope that you continue this soon. I am quite disturbed with the way I have taken to this so strongly, but I have. You amaze me.

The way they so desperately need each other is beautiful and painful all at the same time.

I did not review your 'Smiling Man' one, as I was so eager to get to the third installment, but I had chills so deep it was scary. The carved smile, and the physical torture or Draco mixed with the mental torture of Ginny is so ingrained. Then top it off with the singsong Hermione, again, I am left breathless.

The way they cling together as they are each others only hope... I cannot describe it, but I love and despise it all at the same time. They are beyond salvation, hope, and reproach. I thrive and abhore the world you have created for them, and like a heroine adict, I cannot wait for my next fix.

Please let me know when you have the next one up. It's so good to have you back with me.

Love,