Reviews for What It Takes
alwaysawake chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
what's going to happen next? need to know. love the song choice... Steven Tyler all the way. this is so good, please continue!
izzybizzy333 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
A dream, right? Please let it be a dream? Please? I really like nontheless. Wonderful writing. This is the first fanfiction I've read by you,but I have a feeling it won't be the last.
Rising Dick In Your A-hole chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I just got done giving your mom a full anal. She wanted me to remind you to go to the market and pick yourself and her up a douche.
Cierra21 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Nice Start!
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
ALSW! I miss you!

Nice beginning! Of course I always love your stuff, but this was so good and it just sucked you right in. I am missing, on the other hand, your lengthier stories too. :) But I totally get being busy since we all are anymore.

I'm really excited about this one! Can't wait to read more.

Hope you are having a great summer. :D
T chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
WOW! I know I haven't reviewed in ages, but I have been faithfully reading each and every one of your BM/WW fics. I know there isn't really an excuse for not reviewing, but I finally got time to put my feet up and see how my favourite BM/WW author is going.

Hm. This looks interesting, like it can go somewhere. It made sense most of the way but you lost me sometimes but it all came together in the end. Now, the ending sure makes me want to read more. Anyway, I love the choice of song you used, it's fantastic. Just a general pondering but why is this in DC Superheroes?

You're awful at writing back? Now you're making me feel really bad. It's just that we just moves houses, and our family is extending and having children which equals constant family 'reunions' (if we can call it that anymore) and to top it all off, I have to go to work! However, it's still no excuse for me not sending some sign that I haven't disappeared off the face of the planet. Sorry yet again, and to make it up, I'll drop by some of your other fics and write a review for them, as I've already read them.

Thanks again for hearing me ramble on and on.

Still a faithful reader,

Gabrielle Lupin chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
's what I found myself saying while reading your work. The way you tie things together and hook the reader is a skill I would love to have. Great chapter.
anon e mousse chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
great chapter, please update soon.
Hepburn chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
What! No Wonder Woman? ;)

It is a gripping and dark opening and you have made me wonder just what is going on or is going to happen.

I like it and I look forward to reading what you have in store! Keep writing, you are good at it. Oh and just two questions are you going to put Diana in this somewhere, and are you still writing under the Bats and Bracelets ( I hope that pen name is right?)pen name?

Have a good summer, I have missed your longer stories!

wheathermangohanssj4 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
that was a little dark and forboding and not really fit for the Summer season. It was much to warm for it to work well
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I...I feel as if I've read this before, a long time ago... As if it's deja vu, if that existed... :p

Heh, I love it, of course. And Dickie Dearest better not be hurt or...well, you know bad things will happen.

As for pestering you...I'd like some Dick/Donna please! My summer's been okay, but it will make it so much better! I love you!