Reviews for Those Better Days
Cassie chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Dude I loved it! I soo hope you made a sequel! And if you didn't you definitely should!
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I loved the angst, it was so real and vivid, very painful.
super em chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
hey there

this is a good story! (but i hope it doesnt happen on the real show... i like jeanne) poor old tony :P
dottid chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I really enjoy this. Alot of Tony ANGST. Adding to my alert list
QueenOFhearts chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I really like it. It's lovely. It's graphic and I can practically see the fic being played out in my mind. Very beautiful and full of emotion. I was a little confused at first but I'm thinking you were trying to capture Tony's clutterful mind. Right?
Danii x2 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
hehe. Jeanne is finally DEAD. I think I love this. I want her dead so badly! She irritates me because I really love the Tiva ship so much more! This is fantastically written, I love it greatly.
K.T.Frasier chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Jeanne die? This may sound bad but, Yeah! Now we can have Tiva! I love Tiva! I neaver like Jeanne.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I want you to continue!

I'm holding out great hope (which means I'm going to be disappointed, I just know!) that the writers give us something meaty to start the new season.

Killing Jeanne would be nice - and Tony whump and angst would be wonderful!

But...
Klariss chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
If i liked? How could you ask such a stupid question? I'm totaly in love with this story, so well written, with huge emotions! It is a wonderful job you've made here and I hope I will read you soon coz' you have such a talent!
FrostyFingers chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
hey that was great but you cant let it stand like that. you should write more of what was about to happen. i'd really like to read more. ILU Greg
Nyte Kat chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
This is excellent. Good Job.