Reviews for Rockman: the Robot War
JashinPacifist chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
Much better than I expected...
Dinode chapter 14 . 7/21/2013
Okay, I've read through the story, and I find the interpretation very interesting. The idea of Rock and Roll not originally being intended to be siblings is rather fun. I also found Docman an interesting character, although to be honest I have no idea who he is going to end up being in the future. I also liked how you gave explanations for the actual level design of the game. There is one thing about this story however which keeps me from adding it to my favorites. You show both sides of the argument over robots, showing why people could think them bad as well as why they could be good, yet you don't extend the same courtesy towards religion. I don't mind so much that you have a lot of religious bad guys and show its dark side, but you never balance it out with the positives of religion. I would have been satisfied with a short "cameo" of a religious person who sees the actions of the HSL for the evil they are without abandoning his or her own beliefs about God, or even a mention by a non-religious character about how not all religious people are evil, far from it. I'm sure you don't think we are all bad, so I am disappointed how your story comes across as entirely anti-religion. That is all.
PrinceVeggie chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
That was epic.
ZephyrX9 chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
Naaamedrops!
Riderman09 chapter 14 . 8/21/2011
this story's beyond epic!
Slife chapter 12 . 10/30/2010
Wha-what?

Liquid nitrogen is not flammable. Liquid nitrogen is the opposite of flammable.
TripOfDeath chapter 6 . 5/14/2010
I must this is one of the best Mega Man fics I have ever read keep up the good work
Charles McCoy chapter 14 . 2/10/2010
This,...this was amazing. I cannot tell you how entranced I was by this.

Even though as I got further along, I kinda skipped some of the level crossing (having played many of the MM games, I can state with certainty that they start to blend in after a while)

Still, I truly enjoyed this. I wish they had portrayed Megaman/Rockman as this in the US, maybe it would have had an even bigger fanbase...

or maybe not :P

Still, this was without a doubt, a great story. And whats more, I hope you write the story for the 2nd Robot War. Because we all know that eventually, Wily escapes and returns to his Skull Castle, his plans still in place no matter what.
Songbird of the End chapter 14 . 12/12/2009
I like how you threw in that ending statement from the end of the actual game.

Actually, scratch that: I loved the whole, entire, freaking STORY! I always have a softspot for realistic stories that make something previously perceived as light really, really dark. (What was it that one author called it? A 'twisted retelling?') There were a few minor spelling issues littered throughout the chapters, but that was probably more the fault of rapid typing than of ignorance of the laws of spelling/grammar.

Insert witty closing statement here, because I can't think of one!
Silver Warrior chapter 14 . 3/26/2008
Very interesting story, indeed. Light and Wily as cousins? Major surprise there. The HSL was an interesting development, to be sure.
mega man freak aka bdun chapter 14 . 10/1/2007
THREE CHEERS FOR ROCKMAN! HIP HIP HUZA! HIP HIP HUZA! HIP HIP HUZA!
Cerebral Discharge chapter 14 . 5/19/2007
I'm not sure what else I could say but this: Epic.
jfr07 chapter 14 . 5/3/2007
INCREDIBLE is the only word, that springs to my mind.

I have spent an entire afternoon reding this masterpiece, and I did't regret it. Plot, characterisation, ... everything is perfect!

This is the very story that drew me into Megaman fanfiction!
Magoo Tora chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
WOW... just WOW. This is byfar the most detailed and ammazing Fan Fiction I have ever read. I've just only recently have become a MegaMan fan, and this story just strikes me speachless. Keep up the awsome work!
Agent 113 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
This the BEST Origin story I have ever read its total G-Ness (Geniuse)written all over Beetween you,Erico,Red Draco and Magnus523 you have the BEST Megaman fiction of all Megaman fictions and i am truly glad to reading the beggings of a great someday professional Author/Novelist

Keep up the good work Ya Heard!