Reviews for Let Me Love You
Paige chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
I truly love this fic iv just recently found it and I fell in love it's amazing I can truly see a relationship between Sasuke and Sakura like this ! You have an amazing wrighting style and I'm so happy I found a fic that dose not show a weak Sakura when she Is truly strong, and the almost forbidden relationship please, please, please Continue this fanfic please, your truly doing a great job 3
haliz chapter 9 . 2/26/2009
i didnt realize that its been two years since you said you wull continue but im willing to wait n.n
MakoStorm chapter 9 . 2/26/2009
Well we've been waitin for a bit, a few more weeks won't hurt anyone. I'd be happy to beta for you if you'd like c:

RedandBlackTears chapter 8 . 3/30/2008
cant wait for more
see you another day chapter 7 . 1/18/2008
This is awesome!

I love how poetic it is at times with metaphors, lol XD

Anyways plz update!
blossomstar16 chapter 8 . 10/22/2007
OMG! i LOVE the stroy line! the plot is in credible! sasusaku foreva! post more! pwease!
Sakuraangel1327 chapter 8 . 10/15/2007
Aw, They're in love, but Sakura doesn't want to be hurt again. ;) i wonder how it turns out. please update
sakura tskino chapter 8 . 9/24/2007
I love this story! I can't wait to see what happens next!
XXMurasaki-TsukiXX chapter 8 . 9/6/2007
Update! I can understand about the school issue tho. ;
Cemosh chapter 8 . 9/6/2007
wow! That was so cool and not to mention cute! Aw, poor Sakura- she really doesnt want to give herself up to Sasuke, its gonna be more difficult after that!

I loved the dream she saw, it got me hyper when i read it. Amazing dream really enjoyed that!

EncinoGod chapter 8 . 9/5/2007
this story is so goog keep updateing please i love your story
Rowan Isabella McCarter chapter 8 . 9/4/2007
oh, interesting, I can't wait to find out what happens next *grins*
XXMurasaki-TsukiXX chapter 7 . 8/21/2007
Dude! This is getting good! *patiently waits for next chapter*
yixingwithme chapter 6 . 8/12/2007
u can't do this to me! please update soon!
HeavensIntensity chapter 6 . 8/10/2007
HOLY SHIT i want to kill you so much right now!

but good chpter.