Reviews for Play With Me
skele-gro chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Wow, that's some collection of games! Nice fic.
Axel's Ashes chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
So sad! Ahg! But it was wonderful.
schoolgirl-cheesesculpture chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I think I remember reading this before but I guess I didn't review...

Just to let you know, this is one of the 'best written and most hidden' fanfic's with MelloxMatt that I have read in a while! I would've expected it to have way more favorites and review than 11...

So, good job writing this and I can't wait to check out the rest of your fics!
liz chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I LOVED IT!My favorite game is Psychonauts!And I love the katamari games!I'v beet both those games to!I keep telling my friends that matt and raz are like twins!Their hair is the same coler and they both wear googles!Death note is my favorite show 2!I don't know you but your fucki'n awsome!I LOVE YOU!
kori hime chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I think we have mostly the same tastes in games. Haha, at least half these games I own or wanna play. MattReno?
Micuko chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Hahah, whole, long fic about Mat's Games? :D So cool
Unadorned chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
That was a unique theme of games. Matt and Mello's relationship is so melancholy. It'd be scary to think about Mello on drugs, lol. Haha, how sadistic to think about beating Near with a plank until he begged to for him to stop. Now I feel like playing MGS3.
SerenNoir chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
wow you did your homework great job!

i loved it!
They Call Me Soysauce chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
This was really good! I know I keep saying that, but it's true! I love the way you told their relationship through video games; very cute and original! I started to cry a little when I read about Mello reading... ;
Dark Pocholate chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
It is a beautiful story! Ah...so pretty! It has the best ending ever!
Tora-Star chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I love this story! I have to say this is the best one I've read in the past 2 weeks. Keep up the awesome work!
prettykittydarling chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
i hope you keep going with this one even though its already great as a one-shot

i love that its through matts perspective and explains why he follows mello in the first place. i liked the way he 'talks' kind of funny but not in the obvious stupid way, like subtle. plus im a big matt/mello fan
agent.mint chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Wow! I love how you characterized Matt and Mello , as well as showing their relationship though videogames! Original and very sweet. _
snuggled chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
This is, by far, the most enjoyable Matt-centered fic I've read. Mostly because it actually goes into detail about different video games and such. Keep up the good work.