Reviews for I miss my friend
asherandjeanclaude chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This was great

i cried a little bit

i don't understand y there aren't more reviews
lovexisxamazing86 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
HOLY SHIT! i absolutely luv the idea.
Tears of Trees chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Sad. . . :( The written part went well with the lyrics
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I loved it, yet it was so sad.
ekka chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
finish it please i need more. i love the way you write the only thing is that i hate it when bella dies, is there any possible way you can have her come back to life in the end. i know its not very breath taking but i like happy endings.
Nicole chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
That was very well written, sad, but great. You made me cry! I also listened to the song while reading and it was just so awesome! Keep up the good work!
YourFriendlyNeighborhoodDemon chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
This was great. You made me cry at the end of your story so you should feel guilty for that! That was a great song to use with this fic. Great job!
43n5ic fr3ak chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!

(HAVE I MADE MY POINT YET?)
Blacktangledheart92 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
How could you do that to me Em? You made me cry! I hate you for making me cry...You are the second 1 to do that with this song! Emily it is so good! What an I saying I love you Jasper!