Reviews for Strangers Like Us
gabelou1991 chapter 11 . 3/21
J'aime.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
didnt like gohan saying 'i killed my father'...
its a big hyperbole...and seems odd...could have said 'my actions resulted in his death'...etc
sivan chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
Love it! Are you making more or not because I love it all please make more I give it a 9/10 I love how you made gohan... gohan not like he has an ego but really what he is like in the anime you know innocent and all and videl is the same like in the anime but the thing is her dad liked loved her and all ita a little different but I like the anime one better also I think your staying with sayinman who I hate, gohan is so coool he should be the goldenfighter like in the anime. But I like everything else because I read alot of gohan goes to school fanfiction and they are all a little to out of character like gohan has a bad side and it comes out of he likes to fight and mean. So yeah love it alot!
cdes chapter 11 . 3/20/2014
how sad i read just this now cause was pretty good and now i wanted to read more
LN0 chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
This is awesome! why did you stop?
Kyu-Momo chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
Well, it's been 4 years already and you still haven't updated so I doubt this will ever be completed... but still I just wanted you to know that I liked it! :)
Maddie chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
OMG why did u stop this?! U are a great writer and i really wished it kept going! Ehe it made me happy to read a great story, but sad to see it end xD
Zuchiku chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
This is definitely one of the most different approaches of a High School Fiction about Videl and Gohan.
Thanks for writing it, would be nice to see how you would have gotten them together.
M chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
This chapter is just an extended inner monologue. Interesting...
M chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Liking it...liking it!
RedEYES-Fallen chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
I hate it when people don't finish their stories.
AsatorPrime chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
This is a really good fic, I hope your decide to pic it up again one day.
zfj chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
A shame you didn't continue this masterpiece. Excellent fanfic. Very high quality.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 11 . 11/9/2011
Did you know that I have over 1200 fanfics favorited on my account? I've read over a thousand fanfics, and I have been reading them for years. And honestly, THIS is the best story I've ever read. I mean it. I enjoyed the plot, especially the anonymity in the beginning between the two and how they shared their whole lives with one another without truly knowing who the other is. Your writing is absolutely wonderful, and I hope you're continuing to write, whether it's fanfiction or not, because you have a talent! I do hope you consider updating this story again because it CANNOT end like that. :)
KandyKay chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
*sighs* Why is it that some of the best authors never get around to completing their stories? This right here is a work of art. Amazing writing all around. The rants are such a deep look into Videl's mind and really flesh out her character. Your interpretation of Videl's mother was so deep and unique. and the whole honesty portion was very strong. Suprisingly, I actually like the liberties you took with Gohan's character; you make OOC work so well! most people butcher the characters in the process of making the OOC but your take is so solid, for lack of a better word.

I know real life gets in the way, but I still hope that someday soon you remember this gem and get to finish the story. I really wanted to know how the Gohan/Videl relationship would develop since you have such an interesting take on it.