Reviews for Strangers Like Us
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
This is so just sounds so professional and we'll detailed
Wtf chapter 4 . 11/1/2015
this chapter could have been summed up in a paragraph, if you could not think of any way to progress the story then just write a apology letter or something
Guest chapter 11 . 10/29/2015
If all the fics that I've read only a few of them had potential. This one definitely does. Much more insight into videls life . Would like to see this continued.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/18/2015
Aside from the the fact your character names could be better (Rob Bank, come on), this fic is amazing, a diamond in the rough, and I wish you'd continue it.
TitanSteel chapter 11 . 9/4/2015
please update. love to read more.
no one important chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I liked the idea of this chapter. Videl never got much back story in the anime and it bugged me.
gabelou1991 chapter 11 . 3/21/2015
Guest chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
didnt like gohan saying 'i killed my father'...
its a big hyperbole...and seems odd...could have said 'my actions resulted in his death'...etc
sivan chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
Love it! Are you making more or not because I love it all please make more I give it a 9/10 I love how you made gohan... gohan not like he has an ego but really what he is like in the anime you know innocent and all and videl is the same like in the anime but the thing is her dad liked loved her and all ita a little different but I like the anime one better also I think your staying with sayinman who I hate, gohan is so coool he should be the goldenfighter like in the anime. But I like everything else because I read alot of gohan goes to school fanfiction and they are all a little to out of character like gohan has a bad side and it comes out of he likes to fight and mean. So yeah love it alot!
cdes chapter 11 . 3/20/2014
how sad i read just this now cause was pretty good and now i wanted to read more
LN0 chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
This is awesome! why did you stop?
Kyu-Momo chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
Well, it's been 4 years already and you still haven't updated so I doubt this will ever be completed... but still I just wanted you to know that I liked it! :)
Maddie chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
OMG why did u stop this?! U are a great writer and i really wished it kept going! Ehe it made me happy to read a great story, but sad to see it end xD
Zuchiku chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
This is definitely one of the most different approaches of a High School Fiction about Videl and Gohan.
Thanks for writing it, would be nice to see how you would have gotten them together.
M chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
This chapter is just an extended inner monologue. Interesting...