Reviews for Burn This Girl
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
really good story, can't wait for more!
Trance20666 chapter 7 . 10/1/2010
Hey Fishie,

i read this a couple of years ago

and i just found it again.

i notice that you have not updated in a long time

and i was wondering why?

this was a really great story

it's to bad it's not going to continue

~Trance~
Elm Treigh chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
Interesting story. Interesting idea. I really like it. Got a few questions. Th 's for sure. Did Michael Sims & Gabriel Garwin fight for Maud's affection? Obviously Maud picked Michael since they got married. Who were the guys th tried to rape her? How did she get in the position of almost beeing raped? Could it have been an ancestor or Aaron or maybe Kira? I'm interested in knowng more aout Maud. & why are the Covenant's named after Archangel's? Is th why Gabriel is immortal? or did their parents name them going off on some superiority thing? & did Gabriel really die? How can Rid be sure? I mean, the guy kept his mouth shut about Maud. Who's to say he's not lying about dying too? & now th Maud's back from the dead... 1. Is th really her? She was brought back from th dead, ceenturis of being dead. Th doesn't necessarily mean it's fully her... 2. Will Reid fall for her? Or would Tyler fall for her? I mean, sure married Tyler's ancestor, maybe Tyler is like the rincarnate. See? Many questions... I noticed you haven't updated in almost or practically a year & a half. I hope you'll update sometime soon though.
wizziewoo123 chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
another one of your storys that i really hope you post an update for!
Jondy chapter 7 . 3/24/2010
this is increadble, i have a question though, i know this story is a romanceand i relly like it but it is Reid she's going to fall in with right, becouse thats what im homing for, oh and one more thing please, please update, couse i have been watting a long time, like to years fro a knew chapter and still nothing.
Miay255 chapter 7 . 1/12/2009
I hope you update soon...I love your story!
Sora's Jelly chapter 7 . 1/12/2009
I'm really enjoying the plot of this fic. The spelling and gramatical errors can be a little distracting, but the characters are very well written and the story-line is intiguing so I'm really enjoying reading it. I look forward reading future chapters to see how it turns out.
justanothergaarafangurl chapter 7 . 1/9/2009
OMG! I love your Reid story! It's really different!(But I love Different. Anyway, I hope ya update soon, yeah?

Yasu(Aka:K-9)
babytigercub15 chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
This is good. ) I can't wait to read more on it. Deffently a one of a kind story.
LittleLonerFairy chapter 7 . 1/7/2009
I really love it I can't wait for more!
writersword chapter 7 . 1/7/2009
wow it was dramatic and creepy in such a good way

and strangely funny, oh silly Pogue!

i really liked it. Update soon.
babyshan211 chapter 7 . 1/7/2009
LOL LOL. That was funny. I liked the interaction between Reid and Pogue, but u could u ease up on Pogue a little i don't think he's dumb:)
thewildthingsarecoming chapter 7 . 1/7/2009
loved the ending lol

and how irritated Pogue is

hehe just plain awesome

please update soon :]

Lexi ~xx
I'm Miss World chapter 7 . 1/7/2009
Oh man, I didn't think that would happen so easily. I'm so excited now! Please more soon! This is my favorite!
Miay255 chapter 6 . 12/18/2008
I loved your story. I thought the plot was well thought out and captivating. I definitely want more!