Reviews for To Return
Hikari-Hikaru chapter 14 . 1/14
What's up with fuji's and yukimura's kids surely she didn't have children with Fuji and then get married to tezuka
RyoKei chapter 14 . 10/31/2013
Sure! I like reading FF anyway and YukiFuji is one of my favorite pair too. And I love reading your stories too. So, it really ended with Tezuka ahn? I really really love it. I too, love the idea though I'm not really into scifi, I'm just glad this was slight of it. Now, I really love reading multiple chapters because it's fun.
RyoKei chapter 13 . 10/31/2013
Well? That's what really true love can do. It can make all kinds of impossible possible. Im just glad they end up together.
RyoKei chapter 10 . 10/31/2013
So cute! I love YukiFuji. And I know about tennis racquet too so I know Prince O3 existed. There are a lot of O3 series though.
RyoKei chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
I don't know how many times the word returned,return and returned mentioned in this chapter. Oh that was one silly review for me there. Forget it though. This chapter was good anyway.
RyoKei chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
My oh my... That was so sad.
IsmiHana chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
I like this story! I mean... it's so imaginative! Someone in the future can turn back to their past. A really good fiction story!
And also, I like this pairing too :D
(and sorry for bad English)
Fanfic Lover chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
PLEASE write more Yuki/Fuji fics! I just love them to bits and you're one of the only people that writes good fics using this pairing! I loved this fic so much I'm rereading it!
JBubbles chapter 14 . 8/22/2010
Yay! Happy ending!

I adored your fic - you're right, most of YukiFuji fics are always so... weird for the lack of word

LostInMind93 chapter 14 . 2/3/2010
Just LOVE this stoy!3

Its so perfect and beutyful and its aboute TRUE LOVE and FRIENDSHIP3

Its truly wonderful so PLEASE keep writing storys like this!

and also please keep YukiFuji right? ;D
KuroNite chapter 14 . 7/5/2009
wow.. incredible. I just read through all of it in one sitting. (I don't come across stories like that often) you are truly amazing.

I want to say a lot of things about this story (positively, mind you) and some I can't express in words. one word? Awesome.

I also like yukifuiji too, but yeah, like you said, not many of them are written :/
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 14 . 12/3/2008