Reviews for The Poltergeist of the Opera
WickedRocksSoMuch chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
WOW WOW WOW ALL OF THE AWARDS FOR YOU. You have flawlessly combined my two favourite things (broadway and beetlejuice) into a single, stunning story. Congrats on your existence, really. Wow. Can I send you a virtual hug? Wow.
GodlyJewel chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
I think this was a fun twist on the PotO idea. I loved BJ as Eric and that last part having Lyds choose him over that stuffed-shirt so quickly and willingly was just too funny. You included a lot of themes from both the movie and the book, but I loved your own personal touch. Some of the stuff you wrote sounded like comments people would have during the movie. "I mean, honestly! You hear a stranger's voice in your room, and you instantly think, 'Angel of Music' instead of 'Pervert?' I mean, come on!" That had to be my favorite of Raul's lines. Very nicely done!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
Coolios this story was pretty awesome, phantom of the opera and beetlejuice mixed all together my favs! Like your style of writing, keep it up!
DeviantReaper chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
Personally, I think you did a good job on this chapter. You kept to the story very well with slight Beetlejuice variations and a different ending (that's awesome, and I would like it if that was the real ending for Phantom of the Opera).
Substitute Reality chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
Oh wow, really nice work. You fit the two different stories together so well, the characters to!
BEETLESBABES chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
i enjoyed your story!

bj makes a good phantom of the opera and lydia a good christie.

yay! lydia chose bj instead of raoul!

you know, others have probably already told you this, but prince vince would have made a good raoul. but, then again, he wouldn't be able to stand up to bj...lol.

keep writing!
OceanFae chapter 10 . 10/20/2008
All I can say is... YES! I would have had to hurt you if you made her stay with Raoul... Seriously, the guys a fop...
OceanFae chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
I really like this so far... but, and I know this is random, but are you a Labyrinth fan? Cause your sentence for reviews... thing... ah, nevermind. God story.
TwiliPlushie chapter 10 . 10/9/2008
Hmm. Did you see the musical? Just not the movie? I've seen both and the musical is close to this.

P.S. I would expand the last chapter. It was too jumpy.

P.S.S. I like your Raoul. That's how I see him.
WithoutHesitation chapter 10 . 10/8/2008
Heh heh, I love Beej and Lyds... Only thing, you said people weren't going to break into song. You know, they did break into song an awful lot. And you called Claire 'Carlotta' once, and Lydia's mother, her father. Going back to the original, I mean.

That being said, I shouldn't have waited so long to read this. :) It was fun in a box! I love happily ever afters... er, sort of, happily ever afters. Ah Raoul... Well, Beej got Lyds, that's all I care about!
WithoutHesitation chapter 8 . 10/8/2008
Lol, Raoul's a ** 'You hear a stranger's voice in your room, and you instantly think 'Angel of Music' instead of 'Pervert?' That had to be the best line so far! It's really a lot of mixed writing, going from one style of speech to the other, but I think that's part of why I like it... Oh, I hope this ends well for Lyds and Beej!

And I hope Raoul gets stuffed somewhere with a lot of bugs...
summer chapter 10 . 6/1/2008
I loved it! my most fav stories and you have made them as one, you made it your own and it is amazing. I love the ending I hate when she leaves the oprea ghost for that stupid rich guy in the movie.
No chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
I love the story, The Phantom of the Opera and Beetlejuice yay! I also love the Labyrinth quote at the end, yay for the chicken hat thing!
Natalie Portmanteau chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
This story is good, it's got promise, but there are FAR too many direct quotes from Phantom. Betelgeuses' modern slang is really good and gives the story some life. What I don't understand is why Lydia would be repulsed by Betelgeuses' appearance. Doesn't she LIKE the dark and the morbid and the odd? But it your story...
Avese Jolim chapter 10 . 4/9/2008
Wonderful! I absolutely loved this story! THIS is how the Phantom of the Opera should have been. I love it! You have combined two of my favorite things into one awesome story!